Malaysia Ringgit Exchange Rate

RadX

Yesterday was 256 @ Tanjong Pagar.

Its looking good again.... [:)]

my friend

can kindly share which part of Tanjong Pagar ? is it the HDB side opposite Amara Hotel ?

or the low rise hawker center ?

or the row of coffeeshops adjacent to Duxton ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

$200 can nego for better rate? That's errrmmmm very little right....

Yup, $200 not much difference...

If change $10K and above then they might give a much better rate.

Supercharged

my friend

can kindly share which part of Tanjong Pagar ? is it the HDB side opposite Amara Hotel ?

or the low rise hawker center ?

or the row of coffeeshops adjacent to Duxton ?

Yes, its those HDB flats opposite Amara Hotel. Only 2 money changers there, one beside the POSB bank, and the other beside the corner cake shop.

The one beside POSB is giving $256 (if change >$200). The one beside cake shop is giving $255.60. But if you just change a few hundreds S$, the difference is insignificant.

Btw, the hawker centre is currently under renovation.

Yes, its those HDB flats opposite Amara Hotel. Only 2 money changers there, one beside the POSB bank, and the other beside the corner cake shop.

The one beside POSB is giving $256 (if change >$200). The one beside cake shop is giving $255.60. But if you just change a few hundreds S$, the difference is insignificant.

yes, the indian moneychanger usually gives a slightly better rate rather than the chinese one

you work around the area is it?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

yes, the indian moneychanger usually gives a slightly better rate rather than the chinese one

you work around the area is it?

Yes, but must change >$200 to get the better rate. And they closed on Friday lunch time for prayers.

Yes, I worked in that area...unfortunately. [:(]

Still RM256 today @ Tg Pagar.

good only if already inside that area.....else not worth paying the ERP....... [sweatdrop]

Thank you for kind sharing.

I changing quite a bit

So the diff can make a impact

Yah near the 2 kopitam opp the PETRONAS there got 1 already further up a little got one more...but lunch time difficult to park...

somemore yesterday tio called in to the CNB special garage to check my car somemore...

at nite my friend also kena.....somebody put news sabo ...

Supercharged

somemore yesterday tio called in to the CNB special garage to check my car somemore...

at nite my friend also kena.....somebody put news sabo ...

Wah...Really huh!

Then how they check your car? Got bring in K9 dogs to sniff here sniff there anot?

No lah.....total 5 guys open my door bonnet and boot look and see under the seat all.

the old man I think the tua liap there as me why my car so low.......only 1 finger clearance...

I gave him a blur look said, like that more aerodynamic mah...then his turn to give me a blur look....lol

• Praise 1