(edited)

MC no dare to take in too much stock for MYR

sekali morning load up ... afternoon drop liao ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

Sounds like our petrol cartels...haha.

Anyway, I just changed at Bedok Central 2.99099

KNN...

To be fair, how to sell when lose money so say no stock lah.

Petrol cartels is manipulating prices by colluding that one definitely worse

• Praise 5

To be fair, how to sell when lose money so say no stock lah.

Petrol cartels is manipulating prices by colluding that one definitely worseð

Most sickening part is that the GOV thought or think that sinkies are daft..that guy said one n the cartels believed..
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Yesterday Arcade was 3.01 liao. :a-happy:

Confirm boh now rate is 3.00?

Damn, just change yesterday, rate was 2.96 [bigcry]

Aiyo! I heartache for you.

• Praise 1

Yesterday Arcade was 3.01 liao. :a-happy:

Aiyo! I heartache for you.

Arcade rates seems higher than other money changer, wonder how much is the rate today, if good? I'll change my appointment in arcade to change ringgit.

Think money changer should tie up with MCF. Do MCF business big volume one ...

If @LaserJet permits Money Changer Trade in MCF ?

I might consider to change my trade too.

• Praise 4

Confirm boh now rate is 3.00?

Damn, just change yesterday, rate was 2.96 [bigcry]

You are not the worst, I just changed S$1K last week @2.94... RM60 gone liao :a-m1524:  

But on the bright side, if I were to change few weeks earlier, it would have been <2.90, so I sort of I don't loose too much. [sunny]

Something like COE lor...

• Praise 4

You are not the worst, I just changed S$1K last week @2.94... RM60 gone liao :a-m1524:

But on the bright side, if I were to change few weeks earlier, it would have been <2.90, so I sort of I don't loose too much. [sunny]

Something like "Ownself Console Ownself"

Not I say one, smartly learned from my greatest leaders one.

But on the bright side, if I were to change few weeks earlier, it would have been <2.90, so I sort of I don't loose too much. [sunny]

You Kan Cheong Spider haha!!

Joking lah, you are right just change when u need it, can't predict where rate goes, hv a good weekend!!

• Praise 6

(edited)

Life is like that. You can choose to keep crying over spilled milk, or look on the brighter side and move on. I choose the later, not because I am rich, but it will make my day better. [nod]  Very postive thinking hor? [:p]

Enjoy your day. [flowerface] [flowerface]

You Kan Cheong Spider haha!!

Joking lah, you are right just change when u need it, can't predict where rate goes, hv a good weekend!!

Stop calling me KCS! :grin:

I very buay kan cheong liao, else would have change much earlier and at a lower rate. You too have a great weekend. [wave]

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 7

(edited)

Life is like that. You can choose to keep crying over spilled milk, or look on the brighter side and move on. I choose the later, not because I am rich, but it will make my day better. [nod] Very postive thinking hor? [:p]

Enjoy your day. [flowerface] [flowerface]

Brother, you are absolutely right on don't look back in monetary issues, I am happily living in philosophy with regard of my undersigned signature.

Yes, you are not KCS, but I guess VCS aka 计较蜘蛛。

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

To console oneself, always read back first post.
  • Praise 4

(edited)

Life is like that. You can choose to keep crying over spilled milk, or look on the brighter side and move on. I choose the later, not because I am rich, but it will make my day better. [nod] Very postive thinking hor? [:p]

Enjoy your day. [flowerface]

Brother, you are absolutely right on don't look back in monetary issues, I am happily living in philosophy with regard of my undersigned signature.

Yes, you are not KCS, but I guess VCS aka 计较蜘蛛。

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。

How do you guess that I am a VCS?? :a-t2622:

I think I am actually :grin:

钱难赚,老兄。 :TT_TT:

To console oneself, always read back first post.

Good one. Thank you very the much.

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 4

When MYR rates worsen in a short space of time, most money changers would say no stock n not sell cos likely their earlier stock was bought at higher rate n hence they would lose if they sell u at the current rate. Of course if the rate persists, they would have no choice but to sell so expect this sold out phenomenon to last till tmr at least.

Likely these money changers will buy in themselve so they won't sell out and wait out for the rate to go down...

• Praise 4

Likely these money changers will buy in themselve so they won't sell out and wait out for the rate to go down...

Anyone with the holding power and risk appetite can do this.

Whether he can successfully time the market is another story.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Well, the interbank went as low as 3.028 this morning but now back to 3.0160...for money changer, think best u get 2.99 now...but seriously bro, if u not changing a lot , its small difference. Just feel more 'shiok' only for getting a better rate [bounce1]

Well, the interbank went as low as 3.028 this morning but now back to 3.0160...for money changer, think best u get 2.99 now...but seriously bro, if u not changing a lot , its small difference. Just feel more 'shiok' only for getting a better rate [bounce1]

SG/MY exchange rate is 1:3, and the same 1 message is posted 3 times in accordance to the exchange rate?
  • Praise 4

SG/MY exchange rate is 1:3, and the same 1 message is posted 3 times in accordance to the exchange rate?

3 times more Shiok  [wave]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3