Malaysia Ringgit Exchange Rate

RadX

Went in on Friday and to my usual xchanger in JB TuTa @ RM260 [thumbsup] ...though is a hassle to record info if change more then RM3k... -_-

Edited by Berncsp76

I got a friend already posted in his FB, bought a Semi-D unit in JB on impulse...

makes me so envious...no need to fulfill >500k minimum...

those malaysia worker working in singapore huat huat liao.

S$2000 = M$5200

Can buy Boleh land condo!

those malaysia worker working in singapore huat huat liao.

S$2000 = M$5200

Can buy Boleh land condo!

Provided they can tahan the 2+ hour jams or Wake up at 5am and leave work at 7-8pm to avoid the jam and this is riding a motorbike, smelling cancer causing fumes. Maybe it worth it for them, but its not worth it for most Singaporeans. Time is also money, once you lose the time, you can't get it back.

I got a friend already posted in his FB, bought a Semi-D unit in JB on impulse...

makes me so envious...no need to fulfill >500k minimum...

Advise your friend to get 2 trained dog who only accept food from owner. Nothing to be envious about. Especially if people know you are Singaporeans, they would target you and family.

Provided they can tahan the 2+ hour jams or Wake up at 5am and leave work at 7-8pm to avoid the jam and this is riding a motorbike, smelling cancer causing fumes. Maybe it worth it for them, but its not worth it for most Singaporeans. Time is also money, once you lose the time, you can't get it back.

I thought that is what many here are already doing to get free MRT ride....i.e. wake up at 5am. What is the diff ah?

and safety, i left my car key in the ignition and doors unlock for 2 hours at a MSCP last Saturday night. The car was still there when i return :D:D

Edited by Jman888

and safety, i left my car key in the ignition and doors unlock for 2 hours at a MSCP last Saturday night. The car was still there when i return :D:D

peepur see your car oso think loan shark runner car....better to siam far far away [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

peepur see your car oso think loan shark runner car....better to siam far far away [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

it was quite dirty with dust collected for weeks, they probably think it was an abandon car [laugh][laugh]

Supercharged

The car may still be there, but what about your cash card, your valuables in your car?

Ex Rate in our favour.... but hor...... the mei mei at HC also up their price or not??? [gorgeous][rolleyes]

That is depending on inflation, not the exchange rate. [laugh]

The car may still be there, but what about your cash card, your valuables in your car?

nothing missing, i guess nobody will go peep at other people's car here unless your car is unique that they want to see the interior.

I heard people suffered poor memory needs to drink double boiled Pig Brain Soup " 炖 猪 脑 汤 " [laugh]

↡ Advertisement