HDB Parking Label

Thaiyotakamli

HDB parking label  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Did you paste the sticker into the windscreen?

• Yes
    • No

Did u paste the hdb label in the windscreen? Is it compulsory?

I like almost one year nvr paste into windscreen

P.S: Only for those who stay hdb

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
↡ Advertisement

You don't paste the warden can't scan the RFID leh......but think still not able to summon as the car reg number is in the system.......

You don't paste the warden can't scan the RFID leh......but think still not able to summon as the car reg number is in the system.......

U know oe not how they scan ur RFID? My prev car is suv and the warden abit short so she like use hammer (the scanner) and like going to smash my windscreen, from far i can hear the sound.

Since that day i take off the label

U know oe not how they scan ur RFID? My prev car is suv and the warden abit short so she like use hammer (the scanner) and like going to smash my windscreen, from far i can hear the sound.

Since that day i take off the label

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

My side here ok leh......just put near the disc and go off is normally what they did.........maybe next time you put a stool beside your ride and paste a sticker, "for short parking warden only".......... [:p]

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

My side here ok leh......just put near the disc and go off is normally what they did.........maybe next time you put a stool beside your ride and paste a sticker, "for short parking warden only".......... [:p]

Hahaha

Some warden very rough like smashing the screen, i know they had a long day but my ride [bigcry]

So now i saw once the warden use her pda and enter my car plate number, so she dont need to smash my screen anymore :D

Summore sentosa cove got hdb meh?

Wh sector? U bloody rich bugger stay hdb...

U go BMW forum post this kind whr discuss u kena Suan until u dunno how hide... Lolol...

There too they sart, advocate search la

↡ Advertisement