Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
202 replies to this topic | 146 praises

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Carry over from old thread.

http://www.mycarforu...o...197&st=1950

3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:25 AM

Spken1976
  • Spken1976
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bros, I'm driving a 2007 Nissan Latio Premium. Anyone driving latio here? Can share your fuel consumption? Mine seem heavy duty. Below 11km per litre.

4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

Spken1976
  • Spken1976
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hey anyone know where to repair the front bumper for Nissan Latio? The right side end of my front bumper came off. Can see the holder for the nut had broken, that why it's came off.
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

Ash_88
  • Ash_88
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hey fellow nissan owners!!!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

Spken1976
  • Spken1976
    Clutched
    Author Image

Anyone driving Latio and modified? Can share?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Sharkey
  • Premium member
    Sharkey
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hey anyone know where to repair the front bumper for Nissan Latio? The right side end of my front bumper came off. Can see the holder for the nut had broken, that why it's came off.

I had that happen to me before. I drive a '07 Sylphy 2.0. The bodykit for this model is low-hanging. I made the rookie mistake of parking it nose in. Then the ... happened. Cost me a couple of hundreds to fix.

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

Sharkey
  • Premium member
    Sharkey
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I had that happen to me before. I drive a '07 Sylphy 2.0. The bodykit for this model is low-hanging. I made the rookie mistake of parking it nose in. Then the ... happened. Cost me a couple of hundreds to fix.

The workshop did a decent job, esp in the respraying - it looks brand new. Let me know if you wish to know which one I used.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Stormsilver_71
  • Premium member
    Stormsilver_71
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Need help here smile.gif
Does anybody know if our Nissan Qashqai is OBD-II compliant ??

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

Spken1976
  • Spken1976
    Clutched
    Author Image

QUOTE (Sharkey Sep 29 2013, 02:24 PM)

The workshop did a decent job, esp in the respraying - it looks brand new. Let me know if you wish to know which one I used.

Hi thks for sharing. Btw how much will that cost???

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

Sharkey
  • Premium member
    Sharkey
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hi thks for sharing. Btw how much will that cost???

That mistake costed me 600-700.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

Spken1976
  • Spken1976
    Clutched
    Author Image

That mistake costed me 600-700.

Wow bro, that's a lot.

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

Sharkey
  • Premium member
    Sharkey
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Bobian. C'est la vie. Still gotta fix.

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

M2469
  • Premium member
    M2469
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I had replaced a set of new original rear brake light set and some rear bumper adjustment for $150, gst included but no spraying Yishun Industrial Park A, those 2 storey old workshops.

Tried a few quote, TC quoted close to 300 for new brake light set without labor, gst.

Another popular ws with Nissan owners amk quoted 260 with new original brake set, rear bumper adjustment but without spraying new paint on some light scratches.

So end up the repair job Yishun Industrial Park A, no harm trying, it's the second row middle shop which repair accident cars..

Believed they do insurance claims too as saw a few awards from insurancers in their office when paying..

Quite an establish ws with repair, servicing & spray jobs but am not related to them, just sharing experiences..

Done mine within an hour for rear brake light replacement & rear bumper adjustments..

Lightsabre and 4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

Roadie
  • Roadie
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Got my 100K service done at Tan Chong today for my Cefiro 2.3JM servicing.

They have asked for a few things to be replaced.

• Engine gasket Cover and Valve: 846$
  • Front Shock Absorbers: 926$
  • Engine Mounting (Side): 751$

Price looks quite high. Thinking of sourcing parts from Fong Tat or JAE and replacing at some workshop here or in JB.

Any recommendations or suggestions ?

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

M2469
  • Premium member
    M2469
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Nissans,

Am going to do a byo (70K) servicing for my 2nd hand 4AT Latio hence finding out more where to get the parts & pricing(if possible).

1) ATF - Correct type of ATF to use for 4AT gearbox?

2) ATF filter when to change?

3) Engine oil filter

4) Coolant - Heard can't use Toyota coolant cos corrosive, true??

5) Air filter need to change is every 40k?

6) Air con filter

7) The 2 or 3 beltings for air con, alternator, etc (Need to change every 40k?)

8) Other parts need to change 70/ 80k servicing?

Kindly advise [flowerface]

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

Kellogs
  • Kellogs
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Dear Members,

I have a 06 230JDM cefiro and recently the malfunction light turned on and off and the car is vibrating badly.

Any know what could be causing it and any good workshop to recommend to in Singapore?

Thanks!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:59 PM

M2469
  • Premium member
    M2469
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Nissans,

Am going to do a byo (70K) servicing for my 2nd hand 4AT Latio hence finding out more where to get the parts & pricing(if possible).

1) ATF - Correct type of ATF to use for 4AT gearbox?

2) ATF filter when to change?

3) Engine oil filter

4) Coolant - Heard can't use Toyota coolant cos corrosive, true??

5) Air filter need to change is every 40k?

6) Air con filter

7) The 2 or 3 beltings for air con, alternator, etc (Need to change every 40k?)

8) Other parts need to change 70/ 80k servicing?

Kindly advise [flowerface]

Hi,

Any info to share bo...

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:06 PM

Shaocong
  • Shaocong
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Tan Chong think I print money....diagnose aircon blower spoil. Ask me change blower motor, resistor and filter.....$680+
I go google and seem like change resistor cheaper option first. In the end buy liao search 1hr, no resistor to be found anywhere near blower! Kao

Shop still can sell me say it's for n16.....tio con but uncle friendly

No choice bring to, online read and found aircon repair shop name tomika. Go down Uncle told me my car no resistor.....only older model have. Cry la
Everything I open for him so he knock knock say blower motor spoil, change lo.....these few days hit like mad - $180 before gst I act smart let him pump gas incurred additional charges haiz

Sunny 05 lei.......sometime must try try DIY first unless u got cash to burn

Edited by Shaocong, 22 February 2014 - 07:14 PM.

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:09 AM

Tyrequeen
  • Premium member
    Tyrequeen
    1st Gear
    Author Image

ouch! heart pain. haiz, ya, sometimes forget and park nose in, then the sound... [:(]

http://www.TyreQueen.com <-- HOTLINE 63777777
http://www.Facebook.com/TyreQueen <-- LATEST TYRES PROMOTIONS
Over 20+ Brands of Tyres, Thousands of Tyres in stock, Sole distributor of Apollo & Vredestein Tyres
Tyres at discounted prices & get Amazing FREE Gifts!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:36 AM

Sharkey
  • Premium member
    Sharkey
    1st Gear
    Author Image

ouch! heart pain. haiz, ya, sometimes forget and park nose in, then the sound... [:(]

it's paying for a lesson. I keep doing that. Regardless, it's an alright ride. Gets me from A to B. 

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Nissan X-Trail

Nissan X-Trail  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by opgamerkkhk  |  Neutral Newbie

Quieter than ever

Best comfort in its class. Very impressive road presence with the drl. Has modern technology. Slow pickup however the car has almost no intrusion of engine sound when revved to 5k rpm.

Nissan X-Trail

Nissan X-Trail  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Fungyee77  |  3rd Gear

Best in class 5+2 SUV

I really like the Nissan X-Trail. The cabin is a very comfortable place to be - sitting in the excellent zero-gravity seats (most comfortable in class, in my view), surrounded by soft touch materials in much of the cabin, and basking in t... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : nissan

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users