Lady M to open first Singapore outlet

Jman888

What is this Mille Crepe Cake? it looks delicious but look like kueh lapis :D :D

Lady M to open first Singapore outlet on September 8

By Hong Xinying

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

cake_ladymsg.jpg

Singapore fans can soon sate their craving for Lady M cakes without boarding a flight to New York. Famed for their Mille Crepe Cake, Upper East Side's Lady M Confections will open its first Singapore store on September 8, 2013.

Located at Marina Square's newest dining wing at The Dining Edition, Lady M's first Singapore outlet also marks its first foray in Southeast Asia.

The outlet at Marina Square measures over 1,900 square feet and will seat a maximum of 56 guests at any time; that's more than twice the size of its first boutique (which measures just 600 square feet) on the Upper East Side of New York.

Lady M will also open a second Singapore outlet in November 2013 at One Fullerton.

The cake boutique is known to attract long queue lines daily in New York with its signature Mille Crepe Cake, said to feature a caramelised golden top and exactly 20 thin crepes covered with layers of pastry cream.

Its first boutique was opened in 2001 and has garnered celebrity fans including television personality Martha Stewart and Japanese designer Issey Miyake.

Lady M's first Singapore store will open on September 8, 2013 at Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-103, Singapore 039594. Opening hours: 10am to 10pm daily. Follow Lady M Singapore on Facebook for more updates.

- See more at: http://www.soshiok.com/content/lady-m-open...h.BprFhcUk.dpuf

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Crepe Cake is very popular nowadays, can find many similar shop selling here.

tried twice, dun really like the texture [:/]

Never heard of it, the latest fad ah?

How long before it fades and they close down?

to me is just another western version of kueh lapis lah...the high price is due to the time consuming in the preparation....layer by layer....no big deal lah

to me is just another western version of kueh lapis lah...the high price is due to the time consuming in the preparation....layer by layer....no big deal lah

kueh lapis also not cheap leh [laugh] [laugh]

kueh lapis also not cheap leh [laugh] [laugh]

exactly...I also don't find kueh lapis nice..just a cake to me....it expensive just because of the layer by layer effort..

Edited by LoverofCar

tried twice, dun really like the texture [:/]

If the cake not nice the texture will feel quite hard. But if you managed to find nice crepe cake, texture would be soft and nice.

exactly...I also don't find kueh lapis nice..just a cake to me....it expensive just because of the layer by layer effort..

Kueh lapis and crepe cake price really not cheap.

Got celebrity eat means its nice.. Sure long queue and high price here. :D

Stick to my Peony Jade MSW Durian mooncake, this one also expensive.

Got celebrity eat means its nice.. Sure long queue and high price here. :D

Stick to my Peony Jade MSW Durian mooncake, this one also expensive.

Celebrity eat doesnt mean nice, they are just paid for endorsement the cake. [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Pleae lar.... simi Mdm M Mdm Z cake..... knife sharp sharp to eat basically a piece of kuek Lapis.... [laugh]<_<

Go to kopi shop order a 2 piece Roti with kaya plus egg or Roti Prata kosong.... cheap and good.... [:p]

u just have to drive to Melaka and try nadeje... the texture much nicer. Even nicer then malaysia Mille

tried that one, think they closed down liao.... tried another one in KL, nothing fantastic [:(]

Celebrity eat doesnt mean nice, they are just paid for endorsement the cake. [rolleyes]

Celebrities are the arbiter of good taste. Whatever they say nice and beautiful will become the trend. And they don't pang sai. [laugh]

tried that one, think they closed down liao.... tried another one in KL, nothing fantastic [:(]

closed down? they have 2 branches in Melaka leh.

not sure if we are talking about the same one.

this is the one i talking about.

564532_10151223862572523_1847881684_n.jpg

there is another one similar in malaysia call Mille crepe cake, this one not so nice. Nadeja is much much nicer.

Edited by Newdrive
↡ Advertisement