The World's End

1fast1

Just watched this online. Coming to theatres in Singapore 12th September (3 more days), and all I can say is WATCH IT!!! :D

Very funny movie, with great heart and spirit. You'll love it if you have a thing for British comedies, as I do. The last in the Simon Pegg/Nick Frost trilogy starting with "Shaun of the Dead" and "Hot Fuzz".

Basic spoiler-free plot synopsis: a group of friends are dragged by their ne'er do well slacker friend back to their old hometown to relive their teenage pub crawl along the "Golden Mile" (12 pubs). The last pub on the route is fittingly called "The World's End". Little do they know that this is literally about to happen, and they're the only ones who can stop it.

↡ Advertisement

Just watched this online. Coming to theatres in Singapore 12th September (3 more days), and all I can say is WATCH IT!!! :D

Very funny movie, with great heart and spirit. You'll love it if you have a thing for British comedies, as I do. The last in the Simon Pegg/Nick Frost trilogy starting with "Shaun of the Dead" and "Hot Fuzz".

Basic spoiler-free plot synopsis: a group of friends are dragged by their ne'er do well slacker friend back to their old hometown to relive their teenage pub crawl along the "Golden Mile" (12 pubs). The last pub on the route is fittingly called "The World's End". Little do they know that this is literally about to happen, and they're the only ones who can stop it.

Read your title and instantly flip my smart phone to instruct wife to withdraw all monies from bank liao [sweatdrop]

Read your title and instantly flip my smart phone to instruct wife to withdraw all monies from bank liao [sweatdrop]

So, what were you going to do with all that money? It's not like you can migrate when the world's ending?

Go Ital Auto buy a Ferrari and drive it like you stole it? :D

EDIT: Wow, originally posted "Hong Seh" - didn't even know they'd lost their Ferrari business!

Edited by Turboflat4

who is the actor/actress ? Ris Low?

Who the heck is Ris Low? Please hor, I don't watch local crap.

Main actors are Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Rosamund Pike (Bond girl in Die Another Day) is the only female lead and she only comes on more than a half-hour into the movie.

Edited by Turboflat4

So, what were you going to do with all that money? It's not like you can migrate when the world's ending?

Go Ital Auto buy a Ferrari and drive it like you stole it? :D

EDIT: Wow, originally posted "Hong Seh" - didn't even know they'd lost their Ferrari business!

I'll go to a place where RadX dig in for me with air ventilation 6 feets above [laugh] Super save even the blue boys can't find me [cool]

I'll go to a place where RadX dig in for me with air ventilation 6 feets above [laugh] Super save even the blue boys can't find me [cool]

Considering that our blue boys have difficulty finding a limping middle-aged man (whom they shouldn't have lost in the first place), I would aim for a bigger margin of safety. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

Considering that our blue boys have difficulty finding a limping middle-aged man (whom they shouldn't have lost in the first place), I would aim for a higher margin of safety. [laugh]

WKS will says fongmy is either buried 6 ft. under in RadX garden or in JB [laugh]

I read his title, i quickly throw my phone one side and go to outside call my neighbour to evacuate [laugh]

Main actors are Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Rosamund Pike (Bond girl in Die Another Day) is the only female lead and she only comes on more than a half-hour into the movie.

Wah I find rosamund pike damn hot lah... Kept getting a hard on when watching her movie on the plane. Jack reacher

I read his title, i quickly throw my phone one side and go to outside call my neighbour to evacuate [laugh]

Your good neighbours will also flip their smart phones and starts calling IMH [laugh][laugh]

Wah I find rosamund pike damn hot lah... Kept getting a hard on when watching her movie on the plane. Jack reacher

I know, I have a Pike*...I mean a thing for her too. :D

*Pike: from the middle French "pique", meaning "long thrusting weapon" [cool]

Rosamund Pike is oh so lovely :wub:

watched it online last night, bloody funny, 5 man, 12 pubs, 60 pints [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement