Mini Cooper buang

Viceroymenthol

Going off the railings

Published on Sep 10, 2013

ST_20130910_BSCAR10_3830185e.jpg -- ST PHOTO: RAJ NADARAJAN Police officers inspecting the scene after a car shot over the railings on Fort Canning Road yesterday - apparently after its driver fell asleep. The female motorist, in her 20s, suffered head injuries but declined to be taken to the hospital. The police were alerted to the incident at about 2.30pm.

↡ Advertisement

Umm...

What the policeman doing ah? Machiam sweeping the floor....

In before requests for the charboh's pic.

mata measuring the distrance with this

rmt03.jpg

suffered head injuries but declined to be taken to the hospital.

means MABOH lah [laugh] that time I buang my own car also declined to be taken to hospital [:p]

nah mind. i'm assuming the female driver is lich enough to get new cooper. as long as she doesn't kill another soul, she can buang or bang :D all she wants.....

mata measuring the distrance with this

Measuring the width of the pavement?

Got any score from the judges or not? Looks like a 7.5 but she messed up the landing.

Wow... I didn't know mini cooper can fly :blink: :blink:

Cooper really power, can fly onto the second railing without damaging the first railing?! :blink:

If really fell asleep anytime of the day also can lo. I always want to fall asleep in my office. :ph34r:

true especially after lunch, i usually take a nap [laugh] [laugh]

nah mind. i'm assuming the female driver is lich enough to get new cooper. as long as she doesn't kill another soul, she can buang or bang :D all she wants.....

Yeah, property damage only government will chase for repair $$..

Though didn't kill people, still dangerous leh, sometimes got those people walk on zebra crossing also didn't check both ways already, don't say those walking on the pavement..

Going off the railings

Published on Sep 10, 2013

http://www.straitstimes.com/archive/tuesda...10_3830185e.jpg -- ST PHOTO: RAJ NADARAJAN Police officers inspecting the scene after a car shot over the railings on Fort Canning Road yesterday - apparently after its driver fell asleep. The female motorist, in her 20s, suffered head injuries but declined to be taken to the hospital. The police were alerted to the incident at about 2.30pm.

must have watch too much italian job moive

↡ Advertisement