Taiwan: Recommended private room hot spring in Taipei?

Jhyy701

Any bro know of any recommended private room hotspring in Taipei (Beitou Hot Spring)?

This Villa 32 is charging NT $6000 for 3 hours.

http://www.villa32.com/frameset-en.htm

Most of the hot spring at Beitou are public, but I'm looking for those private hotspring that is attached to your hotel room and no time limit on the usage, that is you can use any time you like. Would also prefer that the hotel is located within 5mins walk to the Xin Beitou Station.

Edited by Jhyy701
↡ Advertisement

u know how to post or not billcoke??? wtf is this in road trips? u driving der?

moved to lite&ez, from road trips....

Any bro know of any recommended private room hotspring in Taipei (Beitou Hot Spring)?

I'm looking for those private hotspring that is attached to your hotel room and no time limit on the usage, that is you can use any time you like. Would prefer that the hotel is located within 5mins walk to the Xin Beitou Station.

Unless you're staying in the hotel overnight, most of the hotspring resort there charges by the hour one.

U can try this one. Quite popular with Singaporeans. Functions like a normal hotel and the hotspring water is piped into your room.

http://www.sweetme.com.tw/English/home/home.php

5-10 mins work from Xin Bei Tou MRT station.

Actually, why u wanna stay at Bei Tou? It's quite a distance from downtown Taipei.

farking holidays go do homework lah....instead of disturbing here......wtf :angry: :angry:

Fark you and your holier than thou MOD status

Love you deep deep :D

Fark you and your holier than thou MOD status

Love you deep deep :D

nb....ok i resign...let hell take over......cb......let there be 20 threads of the same damn thing...see u shiok orgasm anot..... :angry: :angry:

nb....ok i resign...let hell take over......cb......let there be 20 threads of the same damn thing...see u shiok orgasm anot..... :angry: :angry:

I sense much anger in you.... anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

This is the path to the dark side...

graphics-yoda-910431.gif

If cars can be transported by ship from any of the sea ports, why is it not possible to do a road trip to Taipei?

Edited by Jhyy701

Most of the hot spring at Beitou are public, but I'm looking for those private hotspring that is attached to your hotel room and no time limit on the usage, that is you can use any time you like. Would also prefer that the hotel is located within 5mins walk to the Xin Beitou Station.

I always go Villa 32 when I'm in Taipei. The 90mins hot spring is more than enough and it's only NTD2000. I love the whole place and the warm service provided there. Also the private room is just nice for me and my wife. [:p]

There are plenty of hot spring villas in Taiwan, you don't have to go to Xin Beitou only. Even the Taiwanese themselves don't frequent Xin Beitou for hotspring staycations.

Unless you're staying in the hotel overnight, most of the hotspring resort there charges by the hour one.

U can try this one. Quite popular with Singaporeans. Functions like a normal hotel and the hotspring water is piped into your room.

http://www.sweetme.com.tw/English/home/home.php

5-10 mins work from Xin Bei Tou MRT station.

Actually, why u wanna stay at Bei Tou? It's quite a distance from downtown Taipei.

Yeah you are right about the hot spring in Taiwan, seems like all of them charge by the hour. Very different from those in New Zealand that hotel rooms got their own private hot spring.

Can lah, can drive, from Singapore>Malaysia>Thailand>Laos>China>Jinmen>Ferry over to Taiwan! [laugh]

I think go there rent car and drive also consider road trip. No need to drive from sg to tp.

Exactly!!! We can do road trip in US, just rent a car there, who say must start from SG???

I always go Villa 32 when I'm in Taipei. The 90mins hot spring is more than enough and it's only NTD2000. I love the whole place and the warm service provided there. Also the private room is just nice for me and my wife. [:p]

There are plenty of hot spring villas in Taiwan, you don't have to go to Xin Beitou only. Even the Taiwanese themselves don't frequent Xin Beitou for hotspring staycations.

Yeah, this Villa 32 is highly recommended by Tripadvisor, but how do you get to Villa 32? it is quite far from the Xin Beitou Station, you catch a cab there?

I think go there rent car and drive also consider road trip. No need to drive from sg to tp.

u read ts initial post and see if he gonna drive...as he aldy mentioned that he wants a hotel next to station..

anyway, water under the bridge, ts knows he is on interpol list and nuff said

↡ Advertisement