Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

Spken1976
  • Spken1976
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hey anyone know where to repair the front bumper for Nissan Latio? The right side end of my front bumper came off. Can see the holder for the nut had broken, that why it's came off. Heard this quite common to Latio owners. confused.gif

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

Yingoklee
  • Yingoklee
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I just joined and saw your last year msg about front bumper came off...faced same problem now. Any solution

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:16 PM

volkswagenjenk
  • volkswagenjenk
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Yes, i have got the same issue. Any solution?

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: nissan, latio, bumper, side and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users