Different ending of a crime in Malaysia

Jman888

I could have put this topic in the other related thread, but i want to see the different view on the 'victim' who is like most malaysian that had enough of the robbery case, make her kill a robber when she sees the chance. Although she still lost her car but i guess inside her must be screaming "YES!!"

yeah-thumb.jpg

Brave victim chases thieves only to have her car stolen

Nicholas Cheng

The Star/Asia News Network Monday, Sep 16, 2013

MALAYSIA - A gutsy woman raced after two snatch thieves in her car at a housing estate here and they crashed their motorcycle into a road divider in trying to escape, resulting in one of the culprits being trapped under her vehicle.

She refused to help the injured man who later died of head injuries.

The 32-year-old mother-of-two, who wanted to be known only as Lee, retrieved her handbag containing RM4,000 (S$1544) from the snatch thieves, but while she was outside her vehicle, the other thief sneaked into her car and drove off.

Lee, a cashier, said she had earlier parked her Hyundai and was walking back to her flat in Taman Megah when the two men rode towards her on a black Yamaha SS motorcycle during the 6am incident yesterday.

"The pillion rider held a long knife to my neck, ordering me to 'shut up and don't scream'.

"He then asked me to hand over my handbag. I did as I was told. At the same time, I begged to have my car keys and he opened my bag and threw it on the road.

"As they sped off I wanted to scream for help. But then I realised they were only on a motorcycle and I have a car," she told The Star.

She quickly got back into her car and went after the men as they sped through Taman Cheras Perdana.

"I was so angry because I hate these kind of people. I really wanted to hurt them," she said.

Lee said the pillion rider tore off his helmet and threw it at her windscreen, causing the motorcycle to skid and crash onto the road divider at a traffic light junction.

She said the pillion rider's arm was stuck under the car tyre and he begged her to let him go, while at the same time groaning to passers-by that she had knocked into him.

"I came out from my car and said: 'No. These men robbed me'.

"I did not notice the other suspect sneaking into the car after I got out. He drove off fast," said Lee, who described the thief as "fat, bespectacled and wore a dark blue jacket and black pants".

Lee's silver Hyundai bears the registration number BGQ 8831.

Meanwhile, Kajang OCPD ACP Abdul Rashid Abdul Wahab said the dead thief had three previous records. He was identified as Chen Siong He, 30, from Kampung 11, Cheras.

"We are on the lookout for his accomplice and Lee's car," he added.

↡ Advertisement

I was reading the article...kept thinking the thief is of a particular race..

till I see the 2nd last para...bit stupid to give the car key back..i would have taken the car too.

Pillion was trapped under the car and his friend stole the car and left him to die. What a friend ..... :ph34r:

This 2 jokers sure set their minds on crimes regardless of either injured or arrested ... :o

Edited by Picnic06

i think car thief and robber are different segment, i guess street robber dun steal car [laugh] [laugh]

my ex-colleague was also held by a knife to rob her bag at her house door step, but found not much $ in it, they took her in her car to the nearest ATM, after drawing the money (lucky got limit), they leave her with her car and ride their bike off (very kind of them).

She later move her family to relative place, make polis report, sold the car the next day and market the house out [laugh] [laugh]

I was reading the article...kept thinking the thief is of a particular race..

till I see the 2nd last para...bit stupid to give the car key back..i would have taken the car too.

i think car thief and robber are different segment, i guess street robber dun steal car [laugh] [laugh]

my ex-colleague was also held by a knife to rob her bag at her house door step, but found not much $ in it, they took her in her car to the nearest ATM, after drawing the money (lucky got limit), they leave her with her car and ride their bike off (very kind of them).

She later move her family to relative place, make polis report, sold the car the next day and market the house out [laugh] [laugh]

Yeah..there is this article gg around in Facebook, 1 couple got robbed when they were in the car.. robber took handbag with her IC, housekeys money etc.Now they fear robber will find them in their own home..& relocate their children elsewhere

Im like..omg..robber wher got so free come to ur house & harm you..they juz want the $$$..at most i would change all locks in the house. :wacko:

should start to legalise crash bars??

but a bit sad if the robber that died is the one that left her the car..

Sad? For what? Should die faster when one is so stupid.

ineffective police leading to vigilante actions.... this will have backlash.... next round of robbing.. robbers may just do the worst to avoid the "risk"

so may not be a good thing after all....

ineffective police leading to vigilante actions.... this will have backlash.... next round of robbing.. robbers may just do the worst to avoid the "risk"

so may not be a good thing after all....

next time round, the robbers would armed themselves with firearms knowing that their lives also in danger ... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

next time round, the robbers would armed themselves with firearms knowing that their lives also in danger ... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Even robber also need the right to protect themselves against their victims. :D

Even robber also need the right to protect themselves against their victims. :D

Thats what the rules in 'Human Rights' are ..... [furious]

Know few cases in US (where HR is very strong there) where a housebreaker tried to break into a house and got himself injured cos the owner fortified his windows. The house owner was sue and the housebreaker won the case.

Another was another housebreaker entered into the house through window and was shot by a 'shotgun' and injured. Same thing, house owner was sue .... [hur]

↡ Advertisement