Surface land owner may not entirely own underground space

Duckduck

Hmm so how come I hear that if you unearth a WW2 bomb undergound..you have to pay for the disposal costs?

A bit contradicting? :blink:

Same lah, since you do not own it and need to dispose it must pay for service, like rubbish which is unwanted, need to pay for dump truck service also. Just that bomb disposal is much more expensive. [laugh]

Hmm so how come I hear that if you unearth a WW2 bomb undergound..you have to pay for the disposal costs?

Don't dispose it lor..... -_-

Built a glass shelter over it and keep it as antique cos more then 50 yrs old..... [cool]

If NEA says cannot, ask them you remove it lor ... [sly]

theyre still creating a regulation for this, as in how far down is considered yours...

6 feet under still not safe ..... -_-

Can still be reclaimed ... [:p]

so if someone builds a tunnel 100M from another place to below your hse, is it considered your land or not? :wacko:

Concept in SG very simple...

What is govt's is govt;

What is yours is also govt

excellent summary and very well said; you must be very discipline person in your life and knows what you want in life

Real eatate ownership in SG is like that.

The land u buy is not neccessarily entitled to you. The govt still has a hand on it. And they can tell u to move house if they want your land back.

Real eatate ownership in SG is like that.

The land u buy is not neccessarily entitled to you. The govt still has a hand on it. And they can tell u to move house if they want your land back.

thats y many wanna be garmen now :ph34r: