National Geographic: Inside Combat Rescue

Dankoo

Anyone caught this docu on National Geographic recently?

Very intense and interesting to see how the US PJ works in the war zone...

427919986_640.jpg

431248_inside-combat-rescue-marquee_uvhdsogk4caf4elzjl6uxwu4z3ncurxrbvj6lwuht2ya6mzmafma_610x343.jpg

↡ Advertisement

yup, i watch it couple or few times. V interesting.

these, i respect alot. Will salute to these heros anytime; better than our generals...... <_<

its a v dangerous job actually. they fly in by heli, can kena RPG anytime..... even no kena RPG, once they land on ground, can kena sniper too.....

I miss it. When showing huh? I have MIO TV...

Btw, what is "PJ" ?

I think all eps over...you can catch from youtube too...

yup, i watch it couple or few times. V interesting.

these, i respect alot. Will salute to these heros anytime; better than our generals...... <_<

its a v dangerous job actually. they fly in by heli, can kena RPG anytime..... even no kena RPG, once they land on ground, can kena sniper too.....

har... :blink:

any of the PJ 'kee chiew' during actions ... [sly]

I watched all six episodes. Very nice documentry. It follows the various PJ ard in each episode. A newbie kena F for not doing "blood sweep". Blood sweep is to look for any other injuries before commencement of treatment.

The episode when the PJ needs to cut that Afghan's throat to save his life was intense!!!

har... :blink:

any of the PJ 'kee chiew' during actions ... [sly]

It is very likely that all the PJs are "kee chiew". All volunteered for it [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria

Yeah watched all 6 on Nat Geo. These guys are really highly trained soldiers-medic.

Their biggest worry to rescue fallen soldiers is always to ask the guys on the ground "Has the LZ been swept for IED? ".

Or the rushing ANA ally not frisked for bombs or weapons while accompanying the wounded.

Great show. Last episode was quite optional. A US Mil with triple amps. They couldn't save him.

i watched all episodes.....

and its ironic that its immediately followed by Every Singapore son.....

like watching R-rated violent show followed by My Little Pony.

Yeah. All along I tot only got IV for transfusion. Saw them performing IO. Its inserted into the bone directly. :o The young afghan boy screamed when they tried to do the IO on his knee cap!!! Must be extremely painful. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Adrianli
↡ Advertisement