• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
95 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

MkMan
  • Premium member
    MkMan
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Today just got my PC version fifa 14. Any bros brought this game also? After installation wanted to play but prompt me "Fifa14 stops working" any bros here experience this for PC version? Could it be EA server problem?
1) Service to the public trust
2) Protect the innocent
3) Uphold the law

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Today just got my PC version fifa 14. Any bros brought this game also? After installation wanted to play but prompt me "Fifa14 stops working" any bros here experience this for PC version? Could it be EA server problem?

Haven't got the chance to get it yet.

Anyway, Fifa 14 for iOS and Android is FREE!!! People interested can go grab happy.gif

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes i downloaded already, the touch control really sucks, so i changed to classic control biggrin.gif
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

MkMan
  • Premium member
    MkMan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

anyone playing Pc version with similar problem encounter like me?

2) Protect the innocent
3) Uphold the law

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Maybe there is a solution somewhere in this thread link.

http://answers.ea.co...ch/td-p/1498479

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

MkMan
  • Premium member
    MkMan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

anti virus cannot be leh.. i have fifa13 playing that is no problem. i suspect dont know if its the EA server problem as today is the first day of launch

2) Protect the innocent
3) Uphold the law

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:17 AM

MkMan
  • Premium member
    MkMan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

bump! any bros here with PC version with same similar problem encounter?
2) Protect the innocent
3) Uphold the law

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

Fireball0088
  • Premium member
    Fireball0088
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Who bought PS3 FIFA 2014?
PSN ID = hsb0088

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

Tarquin
  • Premium member
    Tarquin
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

If you just play the kickoff matches its free..but when you want a Manager or Tournament mode career it needs to unlocked for $5.95 (i think)...

Anyway, paid for it and using on Android...Level 23 can link up with same origin account on iphone (3gs still using Fifa 13)..

Touch controls really cmi...switched back to standard...

Still playing BVB on Manager mode..but it sure sucks up the battery life damn fast..

Haven't got the chance to get it yet.

Anyway, Fifa 14 for iOS and Android is FREE!!! People interested can go grab happy.gif

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The MCF FC pro club is actually up in PS3 by the MCF ps3 gang. Do pm me if you are interested to join us being thrashed.

Edited by Dj_spike, 26 September 2013 - 10:10 AM.

The lark shall rise from the ashes like a phoenix and walk thru the storm......

MCF Premier League Team: Athletico Madrid

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

Windchoco
  • Premium member
    Windchoco
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Reporting in Sir !

Still having problems redeeming my 24 FUT packs.. (PS3 User)

Game feels very difficult this year. Won in Div 1 last year but this year Lost continuously 3 4 times in Div 10

psn id: windchoco

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Reporting in Sir !

Still having problems redeeming my 24 FUT packs.. (PS3 User)

Game feels very difficult this year. Won in Div 1 last year but this year Lost continuously 3 4 times in Div 10

psn id: windchoco

If u realized last night, alot of us were playing fifa laugh.gif

Just request transfer. Will auto approve since you are on friend list.
One more thing.. do I have your number and do you have Line app?

The gang since a long time ago has moved to Line thus letting Radx have an easier time maintaining this place smile.gif

Edited by Dj_spike, 26 September 2013 - 10:31 AM.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

Windchoco
  • Premium member
    Windchoco
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If u realized last night, alot of us were playing fifa laugh.gif

Just request transfer. Will auto approve since you are on friend list.
One more thing.. do I have your number and do you have Line app?

The gang since a long time ago has moved to Line thus letting Radx have an easier time maintaining this place smile.gif

hi bro,

Req transfer - You mean for the MCF FC Pro Club ? Ok. What positions still available? Then I go setup the Pro player for that position.

Yup saw King, FS, Accord, u and Pepi online, but was busy setting up FUT... Think the game will suit pepi, his crossing v good and crossing this year is OP.

Will pm u my no.

Cheers

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

MkMan
  • Premium member
    MkMan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

sian i still cannot play my PC version. Dunno whats wrong. Say FIFA14 stop working, a program has cause the FIFA14 to stop. Anyone can help?
2) Protect the innocent
3) Uphold the law

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hi bro,

Req transfer - You mean for the MCF FC Pro Club ? Ok. What positions still available? Then I go setup the Pro player for that position.

Yup saw King, FS, Accord, u and Pepi online, but was busy setting up FUT... Think the game will suit pepi, his crossing v good and crossing this year is OP.

Will pm u my no.

Cheers

you also another terror on fifa laugh.gif
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hi bro,

Will pm u my no.

Cheers

we had 7 players yesterday

position available most like defender or maybe a striker.... our strikers abit CMI biggrin.gif

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hi bro,

Will pm u my no.

Cheers

Pepi dun have 14 yet.... and please download Line. I will add you in the chat group once you have it. cool.gif

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

we had 7 players yesterday

position available most like defender or maybe a striker.... our strikers abit CMI biggrin.gif

He FS standard leh tongue.gif

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

sian i still cannot play my PC version. Dunno whats wrong. Say FIFA14 stop working, a program has cause the FIFA14 to stop. Anyone can help?

Thats why console is still the best.. PC is dinosaur age. Even buy original disc dun mean your pc can successfully install laugh.gif

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He FS standard leh tongue.gif

but when on BT is Ah U standard laugh.gif
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Fifa, players, Come

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users