Fifa 14 players Come on in

QQDreamer

Only managed to get a few missions under my belt. Not really looking forward to M18 content. Internet got much better stuffs lol.

Yeah cant transfer over coins. But i think thats the fun of it.

In Fifa13 i started using lousier players to train myself up lol.

Come train me tonight !!

Usually how you earn coins? I rmb last year your coins a lot sia.

↡ Advertisement

div 7 liao..lol

fight until very shag sia..

now bcos a lot of the good players are still at lower division, so u can still get some difficult games even when you are at lower div.

But winning seasons div 1 champion is v satisfying. See the trophy also shiok.

If you look in leaderboards only about 5% of the players in the world is in div 1

Guys... Just got FIFA14 for ps3 a few nights ago.. How to join your group? Thanks

you can add me, my psn id is: luckytan ^_^

now bcos a lot of the good players are still at lower division, so u can still get some difficult games even when you are at lower div.

If you look in leaderboards only about 5% of the players in the world is in div 1

the highest i reached is Fifa 13 div 3..then cannot go up anymore..lol

QUOTE (Unfair @ Sep 26 2013, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only managed to get a few missions under my belt. Not really looking forward to M18 content. Internet got much better stuffs lol.

Yeah cant transfer over coins. But i think thats the fun of it.

In Fifa13 i started using lousier players to train myself up lol.

Come train me tonight !!

Usually how you earn coins? I rmb last year your coins a lot sia.

I dont have time to trade.

So i spammed packs together with packs from Season Pass and pre-order.

QUOTE (Windchoco @ Oct 3 2013, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the highest i reached is Fifa 13 div 3..then cannot go up anymore..lol

I can't even get out of Div 6 in FUT now..

Every season almost tio relegated.

My first Argentina ah peh team I sold off liao... uncompetitive. They say pace is tweaked to have less impact this year. But I find without Pace its even more difficult to play properly.

I dont have time to trade.

So i spammed packs together with packs from Season Pass and pre-order.

The 24 packs that come FOC was not as good as anticipated,... 1 week only give 1. Like that we need to wait 6 months to recv all 24 packs .... -_-'

Somemore they are gold packs, not premium gold packs - > It seems no rare inside 1.

are you guys playing online with each other? for single solo game, you guys playing what mode? professional moide really damn hard ...

We all on PS3 so online is our game....no point play ps3 and not play online for free.... professional mode can beat lah... any higher is tough.

One week nv play... last night log in to tio thrash by friend and online [shakehead]

We all on PS3 so online is our game....no point play ps3 and not play online for free.... professional mode can beat lah... any higher is tough.

One week nv play... last night log in to tio thrash by friend and online [shakehead]

Only saw you playing last nite. No one else playing....

I guess the biggest loss for us who love to play online is that we can't use a jailbreak/Mod PS3.

Regret I play.. tio thrashed like nobody business... at this rate, even kanini will beat me [bigcry]

Free for a leisurely relaxing friendly tonight? =)

Need a break from the FUT relegation fight... lol

Anyone playing Fifa 17?

New story mode, the journey. Pretty cool, like living out my fantasy of becoming a professional premier league player

Just got it. Played a bit. Quite a few changes.

Anyone playing Fifa 17?

New story mode, the journey. Pretty cool, like living out my fantasy of becoming a professional premier league player 

pretty short

have a few MCFers playing

but on PS4