Premium Taxi Services - "Right To Door Steps"

Picnic06-Biante15

This taxi uncle giving 100% premium service to his customers right to their door steps ...... [drivingcar][drivingcar]

post-21853-1380064712.jpg

post-21853-1380064727_thumb.jpg

post-21853-1380064741_thumb.jpg

post-21853-1380064786.jpg

post-21853-1380064799_thumb.jpg

Yahoo news: Buzz over a taxi stuck on a flight of steps at NTU

A taxi was found on a flight of steps at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) on Tuesday morning, at about 11.30am. According to reports, the driver had accidentally driven onto the staircase, which is located off Nanyang Avenue, leading to the S4 block where the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering is located. A photo of it, uploaded onto Instagram, was widely circulated on the Internet soon after it was posted. Netizens then created hilarious memes out of the photo, fuelling a bigger buzz around the bizarre incident.

link: http://sg.news.yahoo.com//photos/buzz-over...0036084743.html

↡ Advertisement

The different color tile walkway is so different from the normal asphalt road color.

I think a simple bollards should be installed to demarcate between the two type of roads.

I hope the taxi drive is ok...not suffering from Heart attack or some illness.

NTU, quickly claim the taxi's insurance gao gao.

Like that, collectively will it give them a reason to increase our insurance premiun if added as annual premium payout increases for insurance companies ....... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Edited by Picnic06

Like that, collectively will it give them a reason to increase our insurance premiun if added as annual premium payout increases for insurance companies ....... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Oh... I didn't know you drive taxi.

some roads are not well designed; on occasion, I entered a one way street, another occasion I almost entered into a pedestrian path; may be I am just a kayu driver; back to school