Taobao Ships Direct to SG

Mustank

Quite alot of things can get from taobao. They have almost everything. I get lights for my bicycle there. Strips of LEDs to light up my room also bought from there. Ever bought some replacement panels for my car from there as well. Even after shipping the replacement panels were like 50% cheaper than the quotes I got in SG. Just need to bring to workshop and spray before installing. If you don't need very high quality video for your in car camera, then taobao also got alot of choices.

ok i go in look see look see

maybe can get cheap curtains

i bought some small stuff from deal extreme

poh heeng suay one

sometime ok sometime not ok one [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Mustank
↡ Advertisement

This EDWMer guide uses a forwarder. I thought the news here with TaoBao is doing away with this 3rd party forwarder, and use TaoBao's own.

actually i never read the guide [blush]

i see the date

i thought they already done the research and post the new procedure [:p]

fake or not?

by right i wouldnt buy shoes without trying. if it doesnt fit or doesnt feel comfortable for running, then its waste money.

normally i buy those old models running shoes at clearance discount from royal sporting house.

i brought crocs from qoo10 before. it looks exactly like the real stuff and much cheaper but somehow, it is slippery on wet floor!! my fren said his is not slippery n brought from Crocs shop.

dun think they can sell fake stuff on qoo10.. they will get sued here.

In any case, it will take some time for ppl to change their mindset on online items.. also MOC goods. ;)

For now , i am not willing to pay so much more to buy from retail shop.

In any case, it will take some time for ppl to change their mindset on online items.. also MOC goods. ;)

ya moc alot pple cannot accept it one..

my friend 1 example..but once hook to it...theres no turning back...lol

his baby coming soon, clothings all hoot there [laugh]

>> myself is home furnishing from customize window blinds (whole house about $150) to vanity basin mirror ($150 plus shipping),led lights etc.

you power! :P

do you still have contact for the window blinds ? i need it for my house.. was quoted a thousand for the living room alone. 6 panels / high ceiling.

They do.. I've have the SPIbelt for running. I bought 2 for around $30++ each. So when I saw Qoo has one for less than $10, I got one. from far, it does look like the original, but close up, can tell it's differenct, especially the workmanship. But nevertheless, functionally, the 'fake' is still value for money, as it still works the same, so in the end no regret getting the 'fakes'.

ya moc alot pple cannot accept it one..

my friend 1 example..but once hook to it...theres no turning back...lol

his baby coming soon, clothings all hoot there [laugh]

yeah.. there is this brand call gop.. the quality is very good.. as good as cartier/gap.. ~SGD8 for 1 set of sleepwear. ;) i bought a lot for my children.

The quality/design from china is now alot better than thailand/malaysia. -_-

you power! :P

do you still have contact for the window blinds ? i need it for my house.. was quoted a thousand for the living room alone. 6 panels / high ceiling.

whoa!!! this lobang i also need [:p] got ho liao must share [:p]

ok i go in look see look see

maybe can get cheap curtains

i bought some small stuff from deal extreme

poh heeng suay one

sometime ok sometime not ok one [laugh][laugh]

Actually whatever is on deal extreme sure can find on taobao. Plus usually its alot cheaper if you get from taobao. Only difference is one website in english and usd the other is chinese and RMB.

thanks alot :) you just save me alot of $$..do you have contact for the installation?

Whoa!!! Save me a lot of marnie too!!! I also camp here for installer [:p]

seriously u want cheap blinds. ikea also got what. just need to self install. very expensive meh?

U want this kinda taobao stuff means u got to do it yourself DIY.

there are a lot of freelancers working out from JB doing curtains and blinds. At least u can touch, feel the materials. They can discuss and recommend u based on your usage.

seriously u want cheap blinds. ikea also got what. just need to self install. very expensive meh?

there are a lot of freelancers working out from JB doing curtains and blinds. At least u can touch, feel the materials. They can discuss and recommend u based on your usage.

Ikea... not customised i.e. size dun match.

Edited by ShepherdPie

Supercharged

I wouldn't buy big electronic stuff online overseas because if the item is spolit, hard to get refund n no warranty as well.

Is it really no warranty? I tot have but just very troublesome must self pack and mail it back...

i also think maybe next time i go jb order and do [:p]

↡ Advertisement