Taobao Ships Direct to SG

Mustank

a lot of retailer is going to get hit badly

just like the videoshops that close down one by one.

even game shop like seow chun also close down!

seow lah!

soon we will have more hawker and hair saloon shop!

and more online agent for taobao!

All those small hardware shops in the neighborhoods will close down also. Cuz most of their products from China. Can find on Taobao.

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

What's the difference between the original china taobao site & the new sea.taobao.com?

I recently bought stuff from sea.taobao.com.. I could pay with my sg credit card, but I was contacted by sellers telling me they can't ship to SG address..?

Thought sea.taobao.com can now ship to SG address.. anyone has insight on this?

• Praise 1

Hi all,

What's the difference between the original china taobao site & the new sea.taobao.com?

I recently bought stuff from sea.taobao.com.. I could pay with my sg credit card, but I was contacted by sellers telling me they can't ship to SG address..?

Thought sea.taobao.com can now ship to SG address.. anyone has insight on this?

Sea is just a customized landing page for south east asia, it leads to the same products and sellers. The sellers dun ship to SG direct, the ship to a forwarder that u need to select when placing order.

You only need to enter your SG address, the system will automatically handle the forwarder address.

See instructions here: http://www.taobao.com/go/chn/transit/index/eng.php

• Praise 1

heng ah, when taobao not in in Sg, i am agent

when taobao start to in, i switch to supplier from agent

now taobao in liao pple can buy themselves, i found places even cheaper than taobao for my source

lol

Businesses should always innovate. I am tired of hearing business owners doing their business the SAME WAY for the past 20 years. They complain and complain but fail to realize the problem lies with them.

[shakehead]

Just my experience. I'm using 4PX as the forwarding agent. They charge 30kg at RMB43= $~9. You can consolidate many items into a single shipment to Singapore. They provide free storage up to 19 days while waiting for your other items to arrive. The delivery is also fast to Singapore.

Just my experience. I'm using 4PX as the forwarding agent. They charge 30kg at RMB43= $~9. You can consolidate many items into a single shipment to Singapore. They provide free storage up to 19 days while waiting for your other items to arrive. The delivery is also fast to Singapore.

If an item I want to ship is about 20 kg, I suppose they can do it? How to use them if I want to buy from tabao?

• Praise 6

You forgot to add in details: RMB$43 (~S$7.80) for first kg, RMB$12 for subsequent 500g. Maximum weight is 30kg.

• Praise 2

If an item I want to ship is about 20 kg, I suppose they can do it? How to use them if I want to buy from tabao?

erm this weight better to go by sea shipping if u are not in a rush to get the items.

65daigou is about 2.5 weeks to reach singapore via sea shipping.

20kg is quite heavy.

You can use buyforme where u pay additional 8% on top of the item fee where u just give them the URL and details of the item u want to purchase. Or u can buy yourself and just put their address as the addressee in taobao's account details. that's their ship4me service.

• Praise 1

30kg for $9?

Air or Sea?

the ezbuy fiasco is a calculated move by Jack Ma.

Intentionally wait till 11.11 with lots of orders, then just freeze their accts.

haha i think he's too duah pai to care about these lah. He busy filming taichi movies and singing songs with faye wong  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I am trying to buying laptop battery from taobao

But the taobao app say the product don’t ship to sg, how anyone knows how to do?

But the taobao app say the product don’t ship to sg, how anyone knows how to do?

i guess u don't want to go through buy-4-me in ezbuy so that they can do sea shipping.

• Praise 1

As long as its battery cannot be sent by AIR.

the ony way is by SEA delivery or hand carry back.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1