SPH reporter risked his life to go undercover!

Ah_Zai

(edited)

he enjoy la

Sekali the TNP editor-in-chief throw an intern student from NTU journalism to go undercover. [laugh]

Edited by Ah_Zai

evetytime i take a certain lift at ngree ann city sure got muscular young guys insai one, muzz b d gym upstair lol... im ok w them just dont touch me or ill farking deck them lol

evetytime i take a certain lift at ngree ann city sure got muscular young guys insai one, muzz b d gym upstair lol... im ok w them just dont touch me or ill farking deck them lol

i like your nick. -_-

nowadays, they dun hv to touch you la...they just blatantly lape you with their eyes onli mah.

Means the reporter also stripped and wore only a thin towel covering the lower part of his body?

If he is not gay, then I must say he is a very brave man! I wouldn't dare do the same.

Maybe even some gay also dont dare to do?! [rolleyes] But when i read the report, the dark maze sounds so dangerous, as if like there are tigers and lions inside the maze and will eat you up if you walk into the maze!

Edited by 13177

Means the reporter also stripped and wore only a thin towel covering the lower part of his body?

If he is not gay, then I must say he is a very brave man! I wouldn't dare do the same.

Must be chao interns kanna arrow to go. Their supervisor better give them A grade for the internship. [laugh]