Peter Yu (Quan Yi Fong's ex-hubby) from actor to taxi driver

Zxcvb

赶尽杀绝 [knife]

that's where the women's charter failed miserably and instead fuelled the desire of some women to whack the living daylights out of ex-husband

Hypersonic

maybe the company will pay him?

Even if someone pays me, I wouldn't want to go live on TV to tell the world my setbacks.

Hypersonic

that's where the women's charter failed miserably and instead fuelled the desire of some women to whack the living daylights out of ex-husband

It's a sad world [:(]

lost job liao wife still insist on alimony......

no respect for quan

At least good for him now rather than with that woman quan. [rolleyes]

I can imagine how quan will boss over him. non-related party like taxi driver she also attack, much less a related one that incurred her wrath.

is that why she got issues with taxi drivers? she had a few altercations with them wor.

actually not only taxi drivers. in the early part of her stay in Singapore, she and wang xiangqing had a fight with another group of bowlers at bowling alley.

that said, maybe she resented taxi drivers more because of peter and overreacted against them.

Not easy for someone to come out and tell their story. Takes a lot of courage.

I can feel his sincerity and remorse as he recounts his past. Good man!

Hope he finds strength and encouragement to continue on this path of redemption.

Actually what went wrong in their relationship?

When most of us here perceive that probably Quan Yifeng the wrong party, but Peter Yu is seeking for her forgiveness :wacko:

Turbocharged

I can imagine how quan will boss over him. non-related party like taxi driver she also attack, much less a related one that incurred her wrath.

I will go against the norm and say those who allowed her to boss over them are pussies. You don't let anyone walk all over you much less a woman - nothing against women.

Actually what went wrong in their relationship?

When most of us here perceive that probably Quan Yifeng the wrong party, but Peter Yu is seeking for her forgiveness :wacko:

There are always 2 sides of the story... Wonder if they'll have another episode interviewing Quan...

↡ Advertisement