2014 Honda Odyssey

SeriousGuy

Last time I bought Odyssey was due to the distinctive low body and sedan like drive but offer practical space and comfort.

This new design that follow the US model let Odyssey lose it uniqueness in the MPV market IMHO.

• Praise 1

2.4L still 'siong'? :blink:

Once in a while, I join my friends to go up North for a round of Golf ...

Our designated vehicle of use would always be the odyssey ...

4 Guys (We are not FAT, ok just a little [laugh] ), 4 Golf Bags + Boston Bags ...

We always take turn to drive & thats when I had my first feel of this car many years ago ...

Everything about the car is great, except for the Suspension & Torque ...

I believe that a vehicle for this purpose should have a stiffer suspension for better safety &

higher torque for easier maneuverability ... especially on a highway, but hey, thats just me ...

Then again ... What do I know ... [laugh]

4 Guys (We are not FAT, ok just a little [laugh] ), 4 Golf Bags + Boston Bags ...

We always take turn to drive & thats when I had my first feel of this car many years ago ...

I believe that a vehicle for this purpose should have a stiffer suspension for better safety &

higher torque for easier maneuverability ... especially on a highway, but hey, thats just me ...

KNN...... you drive and the other 3 guys rocking behind, sure suspension give way lar ..... [sly]

Thereafter, change driver and you joint the rest rocking behind .... :ph34r:

What you all need is Toyota Alphard .... [cool]

• Praise 1

KNN...... you drive and the other 3 guys rocking behind, sure suspension give way lar ..... [sly]

Thereafter, change driver and you joint the rest rocking behind .... :ph34r:

KNN ... We take turns so the other 3 get to sleep lar ... Getting old, after golf & a good meal need shut eyes ... [sleeping]

"mo mo tey tey" can leow lar.... -_-

what you want somemore, piak all the way to KL ... :blink:

"mo mo tey tey" no need so much head room ...

No need MPVs ... Coupe also can lar ... But must install curtains on the Coupe .... Hmmm ... <_<

Last time I bought Odyssey was due to the distinctive low body and sedan like drive but offer practical space and comfort.

This new design that follow the US model let Odyssey lose it uniqueness in the MPV market IMHO.

i agree. the previous odyssey filled a very unique void, premium MPV with wagon set-up (no sliding doors). it's positioned higher than wish and grandis.

now it fights in the same bracket as estima, and will almost surely lose to it because of pricing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1