2014 Honda Odyssey

SeriousGuy

already asked the PI during hand over from the PI.seems like they dont have the software to switch to english.

anyone here got lobang to successfully switched from japanese to english for PI oddy?

I know it can be done on Vezel, just need to install software.

If can be done on Vezel, then Odyssey can do it as well.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I know it can be done on Vezel, just need to install software.

If can be done on Vezel, then Odyssey can do it as well.

hi if anyone know of the software for Ody to change Jap to English, I will be interested as well, thanks!

hi if anyone know of the software for Ody to change Jap to English, I will be interested as well, thanks!

Ask your SE, he/she should have a copy and can help u install.

Neutral Newbie

Ask your SE, he/she should have a copy and can help u install.

Hi, I have asked but they mentioned PI Ody all in Japanese and not able to change. If any Bro know how to change to English, please assist to inform me, thanks!

Hi, I have asked but they mentioned PI Ody all in Japanese and not able to change. If any Bro know how to change to English, please assist to inform me, thanks!

Odyssey Absolute confirmed cannot change to English.  You will have to use Google translate.   In Honda Odyssey Facebook, one of the members has done the translation iirc. 

Anyone knows if the front passenger airbag can be switched off?

Absolute version cannot be switched off.  Not sure about Kah version.  Btw, I have the Absolute EX version.

I know that both KM's and PI's warranty cannot be compared but is the PI's warranty as good as nothing?

Anyone has any experience claiming warranty via the PI's "warranty" package?

No not this year. According toKah Spore, they said it will only come in next yr earliest first quarter. The engine will be thesame as the new arccord 2.4L . Fuel consumption is about 8.4 to 8.1 L

FE actually affected by how one drives too.

Been driving Ody 2014 from KM since Feb 2015. FE normally between 9.6 - 10.4/L commuting to work and home. On SG expressway smooth traffic for at least 30 minutes will hit 11.8 - 12.8/L.  on MY NS-highway generally 15-16/L. Highest ever achieve on NS-highway 17.8/L.

Running on Caltex/SPC 95 fuel, tyres as supplied by KM, no change.

Sometimes do feel the car a little underpower esp when trying to do quick pick up on SG road. Once in cruise mode or speed above 70km seems fine,

Edited by Zenda

I know that both KM's and PI's warranty cannot be compared but is the PI's warranty as good as nothing?

Anyone has any experience claiming warranty via the PI's "warranty" package?

It depends, some PIs have 3rd party warranty some is in house, there are few that does not have warranty as well.

does the KAH motor Odyssey 7 seater head unit support Apple carplay?

If not can we change to aftermarket head unit and still use the park assist feature?  

http://autoweek.com/article/detroit-auto-show/2018-honda-odyssey-makes-detroit-debut-updated-design-new-technologies

2018 Odyssey for US market just launched in Detroit show yesterday.

Interesting second row concept that can be 2 or 3 seater.

Unfortunately, this wont be coming to Singapore.

It is actually based on the DNA of the Jem odyssey, US market is a year or two behind.

just booked a ody with KM! any fb groups or forums i can join regarding ody? also, what are the worth while mods haha. thank you!

hi bro, i also just booked ody with KM too  [grouphug]

seems like the Ody owners group is quite inactive here

or maybe they own their rides for quite some time, not into modding anymore.

↡ Advertisement