Man Chope Parking Lot Using Body

Friendstar

Do you all find it acceptable?

It happened to me today for the first time. I saw an empty lot along geylang. so happy and drove towards it. an uncle stood there and refused to give way, signalling that his friend behind wants the lot. I horned at him without much success and have to give way in the end.

To be frank. I'm still boiling now

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

It happened to me today for the first time. I saw an empty lot along geylang. so happy and drove towards it. an uncle stood there and refused to give way, signalling that his friend behind wants the lot. I horned at him without much success and have to give way in the end.

Dont lah... I think we have all kena before this experience. Take it easy.

I myself had to horn 3 goodu drivers on the way to my in laws place.

Singapore today is not the same as before for anyone who owns a vehicle...

They can broaden roads and widen corners but buildings only have that many parking lots.

We are screwed for many many years to come.

• Praise 1

T2.

I can't imagine such inconsiderate acts are happening.

Goondu drivers are still ok with me. I learnt to siam them well. but inconsiderate folks are too much

T2.

I can't imagine such inconsiderate acts are happening.

Goondu drivers are still ok with me. I learnt to siam them well. but inconsiderate folks are too much

One blur fu(k almost plough into my car changing lanes along orchard boulevard just now.

I had to steer sharply to avoid him.

Sibei upset, couldnt stop horning his head off

He knew he was bloody wrong and stayed 5 car lengths behind me even when we stopped at lights.

Gggrrrrrrr!

Blur fu(k is equivalent to inconsiderate fu(k to me, man....

One blur fu(k almost plough into my car changing lanes along orchard boulevard just now.

I had to steer sharply to avoid him.

Sibei upset, couldnt stop horning his head off

He knew he was bloody wrong and stayed 5 car lengths behind me even when we stopped at lights.

Gggrrrrrrr!

Blur fu(k is equivalent to inconsiderate fu(k to me, man....

Your Kim Kim watch must have blinded him, that's why he couldn't drive properly....
  • Praise 1

Your Kim Kim watch must have blinded him, that's why he couldn't drive properly....

Ok next time i leave an SS Rolex permanently in my car and change to that while driving.

Turbocharged

2 ways you can do

1) use your car to block the lot, you cannot park, the other car also cannot park, see who got more time

2) reverse all the way, if that guy doesnt move, just rev and let him smell exhaust. see how long he can tahan

that being said, in geylang very common to see durian stalls using chairs or rubbish bins to chope the lots lah.

• Praise 1

Yeah, I know the feeling, especially if u hv been trying to find a lot after circling several times, n u ar late. Happened to me a few times. Sometimes I get a pretty lady choping the parking lot. I just slow down n see her make a fool of herself before I drive off. A few ar the old man type...these ones, I just pity them lah...I hv been driving very long...m trying not to increase my blood pressure unnecessarily. When I was younger, I will get into fights. Then got girlfriend, n I still get into t fights over car parks, people driving slow or recklessly (follow them, etc). Now, I m married w children, I just drive...I park somewhere else...I m at peace w myself....hehehe

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Just reverse at normal speed lo. He sure run one. I always do that if I am in a hurry and no other lot available and I don't see the car he is helping to chope the lot anywhere nearby.

• Praise 1

Bros.

There is no way I can block the other car. hard to explain. its a parallel parking lot. And its the first among the lots. so there's no way to block

Just reverse at normal speed lo. He sure run one. I always do that if I am in a hurry and no other lot available and I don't see the car he is helping to chope the lot anywhere nearby.

Haiz. hit him. he call police. I will go jail. family suffer. I'm ball less to lament here. I admit. keyboard warrior

Yeah, I know the feeling, especially if u hv been trying to find a lot after circling several times, n u ar late. Happened to me a few times. Sometimes I get a pretty lady choping the parking lot. I just slow down n see her make a fool of herself before I drive off. A few ar the old man type...these ones, I just pity them lah...I hv been driving very long...m trying not to increase my blood pressure unnecessarily. When I was younger, I will get into fights. Then got girlfriend, n I still get into t fights over car parks, people driving slow or recklessly (follow them, etc). Now, I m married w children, I just drive...I park somewhere else...I m at peace w myself....hehehe

Congrats bro. u have reached enlightenment...

2 ways you can do

1) use your car to block the lot, you cannot park, the other car also cannot park, see who got more time

2) reverse all the way, if that guy doesnt move, just rev and let him smell exhaust. see how long he can tahan

that being said, in geylang very common to see durian stalls using chairs or rubbish bins to chope the lots lah.

I'm ok with people chopping lots using rubbish bins or chairs. most likely they are the owners of some shops right in front and need the lots for delivery and unloading.

Arghhhhhh its the whole thing about using a human being that upsets me a lot. And still gave me the smug look. I could have lost my cool and hit him.

Zzzz

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Bro. its really hard to explain the frustration. sigh. It just feels so wrong

Bro....if you want to drive, learn to be emotionally cool about everything. Tell yourself that no drivers or people on the road is going to spoil your day.

it is not just about trying to brainwash yourself, but if you rationally think about it, you will know deep down there is no point to be angry over such things. Does the other guy feel remorse just because you are mad? NO. Do you feel good about yourself when you are mad? NO. Is your health going to improve because you are mad? NO. Then what's the point of getting unhappy over such things?

If we want our roads to be pleasant to drive, everyone need to be emotionally calm first.

If you still think this is so wrong, then tell yourself that the biggest wrong in driving is to pay for all the COE and ERPs and yet you have already gone through that. So what is so big deal over a parking lot?

Edited by Icedbs
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1