Cyclist breaks all traffic rules, stops traffic near Vivocit

Rainbatt

Twincharged

Did you horn at him when he kept right cuz he was turning right? He didn't break alot of traffic rules before that. He only run the red light right?

• Dislike 1

Did you horn at him when he kept right cuz he was turning right? He didn't break alot of traffic rules before that. He only run the red light right?

look carefully, he did not check blind spot and suddenly change lane which I believe is where TS horn him and then he stop in the middle of the road.

• Dislike 1

ONLY run a red light?

Live and let live lah.

This cyclist will surely get killed one day by an ah tiong or ah neh driven truck. And in that area, there are many trucks.

No need to dirty your hands bro, let others do the job.

• Praise 3

THe reason for this apparent gua lan ness is that you cannot identify him.

He kick your car run away you also LL.

Thats why i keep advocating cyclist want to cycle on road, must register the bike, get a license plate and take a road safety course.

Total outlay shouldn't be more than $50.

That way, with a video like this, we can send the video to the police, cos this guy was obviously picking a fight, or the Traffic Police to determine who was in the wrong.

Now you have bikes with cameras, with guys proudly proclaiming that they got many cars that overtake close to them fined.

But its a freaking one way street, a sure win for the bikes, cos they never put up number plates.

They also disobey traffic rules simply because you dont know who they are?

There are cameras on junctions, but they simply flout the laws.

Why? There's simply no accountability, no way to trace.

If they know their license plates can be filmed by the cameras and they can be fined, do you think they would pull stunts?

Most likely not.

I'm all for sharing the road with cyclists, I cycle occasionally as a hobby too.

But I am more than well aware of the shenannigans that cyclists can get up to, esp in a big group.

Personally witnessed a very near accident.

Luckily my friend got off with scraped shins and elbows. But to be very frank, my friend was kinda asking for it.

• Praise 10

He asked u come down,you should have gotten down and see what he's capable.

agree, get down to fark him upside down or overtake him and swipe him down.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

look carefully, he did not check blind spot and suddenly change lane which I believe is where TS horn him and then he stop in the middle of the road.

I watched twice...where did he suddenly change lanes?

From what I see he's riding along the white line...as far to the left of the lane as he can. Right where he is supposed to be.

Wish the video had sound so could tell how much of a bully TS was being.

But there is no doubt in my mind that TS was the provoker.

Don't ever horn a cyclust from close behind. At best you are bing a bully...at worst...well.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 3