1.4 CRUZE TURBO

Yahgo22

Too slow and late to intro this turbo version. By next year Feb, it would be under Cat B... an improvement of performance from 122bhp to 140bhp with lower displacement. And to be placed under Cat B... wat a waste...

Yet the government still believes going by bhp is correct... Sad very sad

Wonder if they bring in the estate version for this?

Anyone buying?

Also how much is the 1.4 sedan package now? Wats the package like?

Edited by Bravo

140HP

same look

what a waste

anyone know the price

the design is a turn off

actually i find the cruze looks ok but turn off by the current engine they offer... the upgrade seems legit but as some says it comes little too late....

The pre-facelift looks better. The new facelift fog light looks like want to copy Mazda 6 but failed..

The grills also looks funny..

Well, why would you be turn of by the current engine they offer? 1.4T providing more horse and torque comparing to the old 1.6NA.

The pre-facelift looks better. The new facelift fog light looks like want to copy Mazda 6 but failed..

The grills also looks funny..

Well, why would you be turn of by the current engine they offer? 1.4T providing more horse and torque comparing to the old 1.6NA.

my complaint is on the current still offering 1.6NA with 107bhp.... of course not on the 1.4T... the car weighs 1.8 ton man

Edited by Xers007

my complaint is on the current still offering 1.6NA with 107bhp.... of course not on the 1.4T... the car weighs 1.8 ton man

yeah.. it is a bit under power with 107bhp. there is a 122bhp variant anyway..

but i still find pre-facelift nicer.

Wonder if they bring in the estate version for this?

Anyone buying?

Also how much is the 1.4 sedan package now? Wats the package like?

There is a cruze wagon version I think. which is similar to optra estate. but not sure if there is petrol or TC version.

yeah.. it is a bit under power with 107bhp. there is a 122bhp variant anyway..

but i still find pre-facelift nicer.

There is a cruze wagon version I think. which is similar to optra estate. but not sure if there is petrol or TC version.

Understand that there is a 2.0 diesel turbo version. But not sure if they will bring in the estate version of the 1.4 turbo petrol version. Read that it is popular in UK.

Understand that there is a 2.0 diesel turbo version. But not sure if they will bring in the estate version of the 1.4 turbo petrol version. Read that it is popular in UK.

To be honest... it really dont matter what they bring in with the current COE prices...

actually i find the cruze looks ok but turn off by the current engine they offer... the upgrade seems legit but as some says it comes little too late....

Yeah, good design let down by a poor drivetrain. I drove the 1.8L version b4 down under and oredi find it sibei underpowered. Can't imagine how the 1.6L can move....... [sleeping][sleeping]

Yeah, good design let down by a poor drivetrain. I drove the 1.8L version b4 down under and oredi find it sibei underpowered. Can't imagine how the 1.6L can move....... [sleeping][sleeping]

Drove the 1.8l and it picks up much slower than my slow megane 1.6.

Somehow they must have stowed a baby elephant in the spare tyre compartment.

1.8 Ton ?! Tot it was 1.4 which was already bad.

1.8 tons.......that's almost like an Estima at 1.9 tons which has the smallest variant at 2.4 litre.

Too late to bring in this model now.

1.8 Ton ?! Tot it was 1.4 which was already bad.

1.8 tons.......that's almost like an Estima at 1.9 tons which has the smallest variant at 2.4 litre.

Too late to bring in this model now.

Probably when fully laden. Unladen at 1.8 is quite impossible imo.