K&N Air Filter from Amazon

Jumpmanz

Hi Bro Jumpmanz

I tried to order Liqui Moly from Amazon, but end up with following message. Any idea? Need your advise. Thx. 1st time buy from Amazon. [sweatdrop]

Important Message

Liqui Moly 2050 Synthoil Energy 0W-40 Motor Oil - 5 Liter Jug cannot be shipped to the selected address.

This item cannot be shipped to the address you selected. (Learn more.) You may either change the shipping address or remove the item by clicking Delete.

About Shipping Restrictions

Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.

You'll be notified while placing your order if we're unable to ship specific items to the address you've selected. Please also check the product detail pages for any item-specific shipping restrictions.

Buyers outside the U.S. cannot purchase the following types of items from sellers: video games, toy and baby items, electronics, cameras and photo items, tools and hardware, kitchenware and housewares, sporting goods and outdoor equipment, software, and computers.

Probably you try 5W40 or 10W40. Same I wanted to order 0W30 end up buying 10W30 with free shipping. Edited by Ckchong8
↡ Advertisement

Hi Bro Jumpmanz

I tried to order Liqui Moly from Amazon, but end up with following message. Any idea? Need your advise. Thx. 1st time buy from Amazon. [sweatdrop]

Important Message

Liqui Moly 2050 Synthoil Energy 0W-40 Motor Oil - 5 Liter Jug cannot be shipped to the selected address.

This item cannot be shipped to the address you selected. (Learn more.) You may either change the shipping address or remove the item by clicking Delete.

....... goods and outdoor equipment, software, and computers.

The reason is that the seller on Amazon cannot ship internationally. If you know Amazon, it also allows other seller to post their items, and some sellers companies does not ship internationally, so you cannot ship these.

Either find the same product from another seller to check if they can ship, else as suggested Vpost. But like that no point already.

Took 6 days after placing order to arrived at my doorsteps.

Best of all, free shipping. [bounce2]

Price is half of what local retailers are selling.

Bros who are interested may try it out. [drivingcar]

AmazonKNN2_zpsbaf45df4.jpeg

BEWARE your MAF lifetime will go down the drain

yup. must try and error FSSG for amazon products.

newest hoots:

126_zps0ffd9550.jpg

happy shopping bros and merry christmas [drivingcar][/quote

bro. Do u still able to order? Amazon no longer ship these stuffs to sg anymore

Anyone know how to get a free shipping fr amazon? My items are more than 125US but they still charge me shipping fee. Try to get some eo fr them. Thanks.

Anyone know how to get a free shipping fr amazon? My items are more than 125US but they still charge me shipping fee. Try to get some eo fr them. Thanks.

Not all EO have free shipping to Singapore even if they appear in the Free Shipping or AmazonGlobal Eligible pages. Eg. Redline (all except Racing), Torco, Motul do not ship to Singapore. The packaging can be a factor as well. You need to put them in the cart and play around with it till they ship free.

yup. must try and error FSSG for amazon products.

newest hoots:

happy shopping bros and merry christmas [drivingcar][/quote

bro. Do u still able to order? Amazon no longer ship these stuffs to sg anymore

you're right bro. seems like they have some new policies. the liqui molys does not seems to ship for FSSG to singapore anymore.

Hi all,

I would just like to share some humble knowledge about air filters.

The average household air filter would cost about $15-$20 (by itself, without installation in workshops), and last about 20,000km in your car.

What sets K & N air filter from the normal air filter is that it lasts a lifetime, however of course it comes at a steeper price. Probably about $110 - $130? (I am not very sure about the exact price).

(P/S: Sorry if I have disgraced myself, I just began learning the ropes about the automobile industry.)

When I bought it on 16Mar, it was USD44.99 ($58.62) then a few days later it dropped to USD40.65...could have saved almost S$1 per bottle if I had waited.

Just ordered this. about S$55 for 6 bottles

Edited by Mits_jc

Hi all,

I would just like to share some humble knowledge about air filters.

The average household air filter would cost about $15-$20 (by itself, without installation in workshops), and last about 20,000km in your car.

What sets K & N air filter from the normal air filter is that it lasts a lifetime, however of course it comes at a steeper price. Probably about $110 - $130? (I am not very sure about the exact price).

(P/S: Sorry if I have disgraced myself, I just began learning the ropes about the automobile industry.)

Buy fr amazon. Ard S$50+ only. (Depends on model). But got to order above US125 for free shipping.

Turbocharged

Platinum better or ultra better?

I don't know, new to this previously using Giant Mobil. the more expensive should be better [lipsrsealed]

When I bought it on 16Mar, it was USD44.99 ($58.62) then a few days later it dropped to USD40.65...could have saved almost S$1 per bottle if I had waited.

the price will keep fluctuate. If no hurry can take your time to monitor

↡ Advertisement