• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
29 replies to this topic | 65 praises

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Was queueing in SingPost (Toa Payoh Hub 12.00pm) and was approached by a SingPost staff extending his service. He asked 'may I help you'. I said paying for my airline tickets and he told me to use SAM machines faster as the queue was long (I am in number 12).

So go over to the SAM machine and happily key in all details and then came to payment part. Pressed the NETS button and push in my cash card. Out come the cash card and on screen word, 'transaction terminated, please refer to bank'. I was then hur.... :blink:  

Tried again and same thing happen. Joined the queue again and was pushed back by another 8 persons.... [furious]

When almost reaching my queue (second person), the lady behind the counter then shouted to all in the queue that Nets is down islandwide. Even the banks next door also closed and system down, Cash payment only, lagi tulan and walk off....

It seem that after the burning of Bukit Panjang Exchange, system seem to go down very easily.

Have to rush to office and try again in the evening. 

Anyone know is the Nets up and running... [sly]

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

more important is Singapore Pool network dun down like last week  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Heng i just paid my bills this morning using nets via AXS machine............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Cue further "enquiries" on lack of contingency plans, etc etc

A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

Tianake
  • Premium member
    Tianake
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Was queueing in SingPost (Toa Payoh Hub 12.00pm) and was approached by a SingPost staff extending his service. He asked 'may I help you'. I said paying for my airline tickets and he told me to use SAM machines faster as the queue was long (I am in number 12).

So go over to the SAM machine and happily key in all details and then came to payment part. Pressed the NETS button and push in my cash card. Out come the cash card and on screen word, 'transaction terminated, please refer to bank'. I was then hur.... :blink:  

Tried again and same thing happen. Joined the queue again and was pushed back by another 8 persons.... [furious]

When almost reaching my queue (second person), the lady behind the counter then shouted to all in the queue that Nets is down islandwide. Even the banks next door also closed and system down, Cash payment only, lagi tulan and walk off....

It seem that after the burning of Bukit Panjang Exchange, system seem to go down very easily.

seem like almost everything in singapore is breaking apart except the ERP system. 

Knoobie and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

seem like almost everything in singapore is breaking apart except the ERP system. 

ERP got triple redundancies.

Make sure to collect money come hail or snow storm.

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hope they apply global patent for it. Other country want to use also must tio our "ERP"!!

$$$$$$$$$$

Jamesc praised this

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Airwaver
  • Premium member
    Airwaver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You are not alone.....

POSB, DBS customers report problems using ATMs in some parts of Singapore

http://sg.news.yahoo...-071600129.html

Be nice to people on your way up, cos you'll meet them on your way down.

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Jwee85
  • Jwee85
    4th Gear
    Author Image

If it happened on a wednesday afternoon 2-4pm....lagi best!
Many may be lucky to get a $1 COE.

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Nets down

1  NETS   Home.png

Blueray praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nets down

attachicon.gif1 NETS Home.png

Lucky i always carry some cash around  [laugh]

Cashless society ?  [smash]

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:28 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For me ish Alipay :grin:
Newbie26 praised this

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:58 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Luckily still have cash to use.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:59 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For me ish Alipay :grin:

Unless u have PRC IC, alipay can't be used outside PRC
Tianmo and Volvobrick praised this

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:08 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Unless u have PRC IC, alipay can't be used outside PRC

Damn, kena sexposed :grin:
Davidtch and Tianmo praised this

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:27 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ATM affected ? 

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:33 PM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

luckily still got my body to use

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:38 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Damn, kena sexposed :grin:

exposed as prc right?

That is all.

Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:08 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

exposed as prc right?

Sexposed not exposed :(

Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:28 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ATM affected ?

hopefully not...
Angcheek praised this
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Islandwide, Nets, Down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users