Is Islandwide Nets Down ?

Picnic06-Biante15

Was queueing in SingPost (Toa Payoh Hub @ 12.00pm) and was approached by a SingPost staff extending his service. He asked 'may I help you'. I said paying for my airline tickets and he told me to use SAM machines faster as the queue was long (I am in number 12).

So go over to the SAM machine and happily key in all details and then came to payment part. Pressed the NETS button and push in my cash card. Out come the cash card and on screen word, 'transaction terminated, please refer to bank'. I was then hur.... :blink:

Tried again and same thing happen. Joined the queue again and was pushed back by another 8 persons.... [furious]

When almost reaching my queue (second person), the lady behind the counter then shouted to all in the queue that Nets is down islandwide. Even the banks next door also closed and system down, Cash payment only, lagi tulan and walk off....

It seem that after the burning of Bukit Panjang Exchange, system seem to go down very easily.

Have to rush to office and try again in the evening.

Anyone know is the Nets up and running... [sly]

↡ Advertisement

Was queueing in SingPost (Toa Payoh Hub @ 12.00pm) and was approached by a SingPost staff extending his service. He asked 'may I help you'. I said paying for my airline tickets and he told me to use SAM machines faster as the queue was long (I am in number 12).

So go over to the SAM machine and happily key in all details and then came to payment part. Pressed the NETS button and push in my cash card. Out come the cash card and on screen word, 'transaction terminated, please refer to bank'. I was then hur.... :blink:

Tried again and same thing happen. Joined the queue again and was pushed back by another 8 persons.... [furious]

When almost reaching my queue (second person), the lady behind the counter then shouted to all in the queue that Nets is down islandwide. Even the banks next door also closed and system down, Cash payment only, lagi tulan and walk off....

It seem that after the burning of Bukit Panjang Exchange, system seem to go down very easily.

seem like almost everything in singapore is breaking apart except the ERP system.

• Praise 2

seem like almost everything in singapore is breaking apart except the ERP system.

ERP got triple redundancies.

Make sure to collect money come hail or snow storm.

Hope they apply global patent for it. Other country want to use also must tio our "ERP"!!

$$$$$$$$$$

• Praise 1

You are not alone.....

POSB, DBS customers report problems using ATMs in some parts of Singapore

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/posb--dbs-customers-report-problems-using-atms-in-some-parts-of-singapore-071600129.html