Man jailed 7 years for sex with underage girl

Jman888

Man jailed 7 years for having anal sex with underage girl, 29 years younger
Published on Oct 18, 2013
By Elena Chong
A technician who had anal sex with a teenager, 29 years his junior, was jailed for seven years on Friday.
Zainal Abidin Mayuni, admitted to five counts of sexual penetration of a minor at his flat in Hougang Avenue 8 between March 2010 and April 2011. Six other similar charges were taken into consideration during his sentencing. The victim was then between 13 and 14 years old while he was 42 and 43.
Zainal, now 45, was asked by the girl's mother in 2010 to help take her home from school because she could not do it due to her ill health.
Sometime in April 2010, Zainal took the girl to his home and asked if he could have sex with her but she rejected him. But she agreed to let him have anal sex with her. After the act, Zainal gave her $10. This happened four more times between May 2010 and April 2011 when his wife and daughter were not at home.

i think this is the most sickening news i've heard in singapore....

7 years is a fair sentence.

↡ Advertisement

Hmmm...it says in the article that he paid her..

I wonder which has the more serious sentence, underage sex or underage paid sex..

He deserves everything he got.

For such cases sgp law should intro chemical castration over a period of years. Since the medical treatment is reversible it does not cause permanent physical damage to the criminal. Render the fellow sexually inactive for a couple of years, it will help keep such crimes low too.

• Praise 1

For such cases sgp law should intro chemical castration over a period of years. Since the medical treatment is reversible it does not cause permanent physical damage to the criminal. Render the fellow sexually inactive for a couple of years, it will help keep such crimes low too.

got such technology? the chemical won't kill the tissue of the dick?

you want to put 'it' to sleep for few year, sure die one [laugh]

Hmmm...it says in the article that he paid her..

I wonder which has the more serious sentence, underage sex or underage paid sex..

He deserves everything he got.

I think paid underage sex plus enticing a minor with money to have sex is a more serious offence.

but he tio 7 years , think the judge really hates him a lot. he will missed out all the time he can have sex outside, plus free

anal sex inside dark room.

• Praise 1

got such technology? the chemical won't kill the tissue of the dick?

you want to put 'it' to sleep for few year, sure die one [laugh]

Not really. At most the treatment could cause them to grow boobs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_castration

When used on men, these drugs can reduce sex drive, compulsive sexual fantasies, and capacity for sexual arousal. Life-threatening side effects are rare, but some users show increases in body fat and reduced bone density, which increase long-term risk of cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis. They may also experience gynecomastia (development of larger than normal mammary glands in males),[6][7] reduced body hair,[8] and loss of muscle mass.[9]

Turbocharged

Food for thought:

How is the 'legal' age for sex decided? Different countries have different age, some are 21, some 18.. Netherlands is 12 (I think).

Hundreds of years ago, emperors/kings take in wives when they (the girls) are barely past puberty.

Turbocharged

Food for thought:

How is the 'legal' age for sex decided? Different countries have different age, some are 21, some 18.. Netherlands is 12 (I think).

Hundreds of years ago, emperors/kings take in wives when they (the girls) are barely past puberty.

Let's not talk about hundred years ago, slavery is still popular then. Let's talk about now.

I think it's decided based on the ability of the individual to be matured enough to think for herself and survive on her own. For this case the law was passed decades ago where most girls would have join the workforce at age of 16 when educational level is still low. Also age 16 is medically the time most girl would have past their puberty to adulthood. So I guess that's how the laws is decided. It's the same for driving when you can get a driving license at 16 during the 60s and 70s.

As the years goes by, studies have shown that a person's maturity level may continue to develop pass age 16. Perhaps age 18 or 21? Should the current age be revised? I think this would be very contravosal

but the girl agree wor ... dunno why she agree, cos still remain virgin ?

anyway, I'm interested to know why some of you guys say its sick. Sick because underage sex or sick because its anal ?

Edited by Othello

anyway, I'm interested to know why some of you guys say its sick. Sick because underage sex or sick because its anal ?

doing to a 13 yo boy anal then consider sick? :huh:

Food for thought:

Even today, certain cultures and religions deem it fine, or even desirable to take young barely post-pubescent as wives.

It is a culture clash lah.

Managing a multi-cultural society is more difficult than one thinks it is.

• Praise 1

Agree because she felt afraid and pressured by him?

Agreed because he was put into a position of authority over her, and she didn't feel she could say no (even though she said no once, the defiance was weak?)

And sick for two reasons

a) the age difference

b) how young she was - at that age not old enough to make a properly informed decision based on equal power.

Note - If was two 13 year olds, I wouldn't particularly have a problem (not that I think it should neccessarily be legal), so long as both were on an "equal footing" and each equally wanted to do it

Err...

take as wife is different to having pre-marital sex...

I can't find minimum marrying age in Singapore - it seems that 15 can get married with parental consent though

Something else interesting...you can't rape a boy in Singapore

Can a 15 year old boy be a victim of rape?

No, a boy cannot be a victim of rape as rape is narrowly defined under S375, Penal Code as the penile penetration of a vagina. However, he may be the victim of the offence under S376A, Penal Code – the Sexual Penetration of Minor under 16.

- See more at: http://www.aware.org.sg/underage-sex-and-statutory-rape/#sthash.XKXTTbZr.dpuf

And also - if you are married, you can legally have sex with a 13 year old

Even today, certain cultures and religions deem it fine, or even desirable to take young barely post-pubescent as wives.

It is a culture clash lah.

Managing a multi-cultural society is more difficult than one thinks it is.

↡ Advertisement