Man jailed 7 years for sex with underage girl

Jman888

doing to a 13 yo boy anal then consider sick? :huh:

Agree because she felt afraid and pressured by him?

Agreed because he was put into a position of authority over her, and she didn't feel she could say no (even though she said no once, the defiance was weak?)

And sick for two reasons

a) the age difference

b) how young she was - at that age not old enough to make a properly informed decision based on equal power.

Note - If was two 13 year olds, I wouldn't particularly have a problem (not that I think it should neccessarily be legal), so long as both were on an "equal footing" and each equally wanted to do it

the its more of perspectives or relativity isn't it ?

If done by a hormone raging 15 year old boy - it's not sick.

A sex predator is a sex predator, no diff if he is 18/28/38/48. And doesn't matter if he poke CB or ass.

Edited by Othello
↡ Advertisement

I more interested to know why she dun allow him to have sex with her, but allowed him to anal ??, cannot be constipation ba [sweatdrop]

maybe the accused tok kok to the victim la.. say she will still remain as virgin as long as no vijayjay penetration ..

Got difference...

Same as if a 4 year old pee into gutter is ok, if I pee into gutter is illegal.

the its more of perspectives or relativity isn't it ?

If done by a hormone raging 15 year old boy - it's not sick.

A sex predator is a sex predator, no diff if he is 18/28/38/48. And doesn't matter if he poke CB or ass.

And on a related note - if a girl gives oral, is she still a virgin?

If she receive oral is she still a virgin?

As the years goes by, studies have shown that a person's maturity level may continue to develop pass age 16. Perhaps age 18 or 21? Should the current age be revised? I think this would be very contravosal

Due to the good life the youngsters are having now, I feel most are maturing slower. I see so many 24-25 still darn ginna.

Maybe should raise the legal adult age to 25... [:p] since retirement age has also been extended.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 2

Due to the good life the youngsters are having now, I feel most are maturing slower. I see so many 24-25 still darn ginna.

Maybe should raise the legal adult age to 25... [:p] since retirement age has also been extended.

I have daughters. Would be quite happy if it was 35
  • Praise 1

Hmmm...it says in the article that he paid her..

I wonder which has the more serious sentence, underage sex or underage paid sex..

He deserves everything he got.

UnderPaid too [shakehead]

• Praise 1

UnderPaid too [shakehead]

Well, this is subjective. Even if you paid someone $1 million a year, (s)he may still think (s)he was underpaid 'cos (s)he might be thinking, if I join another employer, I may be paid more. And all the excuses on how tough the job is, how un-appreciated by bosses and kar kias...........the list goes on... will come up.

Edited by Kangadrool

I have daughters. Would be quite happy if it was 35

lol if raise to 35, i think more than half the old men would be inside sitting....

one raid at hotels minimum at least 2-300 go in wash backside liow...PS i also got a daughter lol..

• Praise 1

but the girl agree wor ... dunno why she agree, cos still remain virgin ?

anyway, I'm interested to know why some of you guys say its sick. Sick because underage sex or sick because its anal ?

I think the ger agree cos she also curious abt sex n wan to try for the feeling n dun wan to lose her viginity so she give her @ss instead.

Seems she did it with him many times after that so she must hv found it good.

Well most gers in this age r very curious abt sex n want it very much too. Like that we cannot put all the blame on the guy cos the ger maybe tempted him like Eve tempted Adam with the forbidden fruit.

The ger used forbidden sex to tempt that guy. [sly]:D

Got difference...

Same as if a 4 year old pee into gutter is ok, if I pee into gutter is illegal.

And on a related note - if a girl gives oral, is she still a virgin?

If she receive oral is she still a virgin?

If she give oral then only her mouth is not a virgin anymore. Hahahaha.

If she receive oral then she is still a pussy virgin unless he poke so deep n his tongue so big it tear her hymen. But nowadays whats the big deal about ger being virgin?

Many many years ago when I was a student, already so many gers in my school not virgin anymore. Now I think much more not virgin anymore.

Actually the legal age is related to the age a ger starts he periods.

In nature thats when the female is supposed to start having sex n reproduce.

Now with better diet n health, gers start their periods abt 12 yrs old, some even earlier.

Sex drive in males n females can b very strong as its the only way nature built into species that r strong n healthy the way to reproduce to ensure the survival of the species.

• Praise 1

i think this is the most sickening news i've heard in singapore....

7 years is a fair sentence.

Yah and he went in by backdoor, this is totally sicko.

No rotan?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Many many years ago when I was a student, already so many gers in my school not virgin anymore. Now I think much more not virgin anymore.

Err....how do you know these gers aren't virgin anymore? [:/]

"Zainal took the girl to his home and asked if he could have sex with her but she rejected him. But she agreed to let him have anal sex with her. "

Hahahaha, this sentence is super funny, its like "in front cannot! but behind can..."

• Praise 1

Cos I screwed a lot of them. Thats how I know. Hee. [blush]

"Zainal took the girl to his home and asked if he could have sex with her but she rejected him. But she agreed to let him have anal sex with her. "

Hahahaha, this sentence is super funny, its like "in front cannot! but behind can..."

Maybe she a bit "old fashioned". Wan to keep her viginity for her husband?

Hahahaha.

So in case if he ask her if she is still a virgin. She can say with a straight face YES I am.

Hahahaha.

I know gers who hv been screwed in all 3 holes n still tell BF ty r still a virgin. Ty not lying cos their left n right nostril still virgin ma. Hahahaha. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

nowadays COE more expensive than virginity.... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement