All new Altis 2014

Deckbuild

There I told you.price increase.

What to do cos uber bid for 600 coe. Dnt go up or cannot.

No one trying out the new civic? Might be coming to expo. 1.5 turbo.

What to do cos uber bid for 600 coe. Dnt go up or cannot.

No one trying out the new civic? Might be coming to expo. 1.5 turbo.

Bro, coe increased, and he was very confident price of altis will also increase. :)

So I am asking him if we really gotta pay more now for the altis as compared to before this round of coe.

Edited by Drion

Bro, coe increased, and he was very confident price of altis will also increase. :)

So I am asking him if we really gotta pay more now for the altis as compared to before this round of coe.

Wait some more...if sales are good at the expo, they will increase price.

Why not you get accent? Cheaper and affordable for you

Wait some more...if sales are good at the expo, they will increase price.

Why not you get accent? Cheaper and affordable for you

You still haven't answer my question smeg.

Don't go off topic. Or maybe just admit that you are blind will do. We won't mind.

You still haven't answer my question smeg.

Don't go off topic. Or maybe just admit that you are blind will do. We won't mind.

The price will increase after the expo show.they are maintaining the price for a while only.or you wanna buy a pre owned Altis instead? No point hankering after stuff you cannot afford.

Dun meant to offend you but even if you walk into showroom, most probably they also ignore you

The price will increase after the expo show.they are maintaining the price for a while only.or you wanna buy a pre owned Altis instead? No point hankering after stuff you cannot afford.

Dun meant to offend you but even if you walk into showroom, most probably they also ignore you

Now you suddenly change your statement to price will increase after expo smeg?

You are really the epitome of perpetual liar. Makes me wonder how your parents teach you. Poor upbringing or no upbringing at all.

Your words and actions speak volume of your character flaw.

Oh well, I pity your parents for having you.

I shall rest my case.

Oh one more thing, if possible, try not to come in here and post nonsense as it will serve to remind us and in particular, me, of what I have said earlier on about you.

Oh and I don't meant to offend you too. Just stating the obvious. Drive carefully yah.

• Praise 3
  • Dislike 1

Now you suddenly change your statement to price will increase after expo smeg?

You are really the epitome of perpetual liar. Makes me wonder how your parents teach you. Poor upbringing or no upbringing at all.

Your words and actions speak volume of your character flaw.

Oh well, I pity your parents for having you.

I shall rest my case.

Oh one more thing, if possible, try not to come in here and post nonsense as it will serve to remind us and in particular, me, of what I have said earlier on about you.

Oh and I don't meant to offend you too. Just stating the obvious. Drive carefully yah.

Pot calling kettle black.

Just collected my serviced car from BM Lengkee and im not happy. So many swirl marks on the car which is way more then when i send in. Have write in my complain.

Will posted the inform of the new model they r selling and Vios 2. Went to talk to a lady SE before i left. Btw she says only left a few free black elegance upgrade models left. So be quick cos the price is like so much higher nw. The current price for elegance S2 cost $103k non-g'teed coe.

Will post vios price as well. They are currently 4 altis models to choose.

C2 & S2 (16" model). C3 & S3 (new steering, driver UI & 17"). Now have promo gng on: free front cam,

3 yrs servicing or 60k & electic scooter or $200 Taka voucher.

This is the new changes and confirming that the rim are not from TRD. Thanks for informing the difference. Notice the UI now have color. Mine is red

Swirl marks? They polished your ride in the 1st K servicing?
Edited by Menthollite

Swirl marks? They polished your ride in the 1st K servicing?

Its their free complimentary wash. If wash until like that, i would rather not have it.

Its their free complimentary wash. If wash until like that, i would rather not have it.

I Pity all those new car owners who have their cars washed by then. Swirl marks can remove but have to cut the clear coat thin. Not a really idea for new cars

If like that best to forfeit the wash already.

price increased if im not wrong, it was 101,888 after discount off the pricelist. now its 103,888 after discount off the pricelist

price increased if im not wrong, it was 101,888 after discount off the pricelist. now its 103,888 after discount off the pricelist

The s3 elegance was 110988 at last week but now is 107988 despite coe increase.

For the s2 version,the price should also be lower if not similar to last week. Might gotta check with the se.

I will be going to buy the s3 version this weekend. Should be getting the guaranteed coe.

The s3 elegance was 110988 at last week but now is 107988 despite coe increase.

For the s2 version,the price should also be lower if not similar to last week. Might gotta check with the se.

I will be going to buy the s3 version this weekend. Should be getting the guaranteed coe.

Ya may really have to go down and ask because they do tag insurance etc discounts separately.got s2 when coe was 43k at 99+k at non guaranteed coe , got coe at 3rd bid (47k one)

Ya may really have to go down and ask because they do tag insurance etc discounts separately.got s2 when coe was 43k at 99+k at non guaranteed coe , got coe at 3rd bid (47k one)

My se just told me that for those who are getting s2 and trading in their car, will get free upgrade to guaranteed. This is a very good deal too.

My se just told me that for those who are getting s2 and trading in their car, will get free upgrade to guaranteed. This is a very good deal too.

BM was quite aggressive in their bidding if see the way they bid, they bidded last wed coe for cat a 49k though
↡ Advertisement