All new Altis 2014

Deckbuild

I wonder what features the new altis will be equipped with...but knowing BM, I think it's more of what features it will be lacking

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

A friend dragged me down to Borneo last week to see this with him.

It's up on level 2 in a room by itself.

Nice metallic brown. It looks bigger and nicely proportioned.

It has full LED headlights with DRLs.

The interior was stripped out (door trims and seats) for leather fitting when I saw it.

It's much better than the current Altis IMHO.

Friend then went over the Kia and VW. The Kia K3 Forte certainly seems to have more toys but both of us preferred the front of the new Altis. Friend didn't like the shape of the K3's dash... Over at VW of course the Golf was very impressive in the showroom but with discounts was still nearly 140k. Friend also too nervous about reliability to get a conti in any case.

Friend going back to test drive the Altis when it launches locally. SE said it hasn't even launched in Thailand yet. Est Before CNY.

Edited by Hotnyh
  • Praise 3

Yeah. Wanted to take a look at the new Altis, but salesman said only for those who paid a $2k deposit then can go upstairs and see. Hmm....

reminds me of the time ppl paid top $$$ to be on the 1st A380 plane out of Changi.

next time this altis will be so common.

Eh? Neither my friend or myself booked one. We just asked to see it.

Different se different service.... Or maybe you have taukeh look, ... Hehehe

Yeah. Wanted to take a look at the new Altis, but salesman said only for those who paid a $2k deposit then can go upstairs and see. Hmm....

Attitude still so liddat? [shakehead]

BM service still so stuck up!

Turbocharged

Price out Liao.

$134,988.

Cev $5000.

Start your engine now....

Wow! So expensive. Just across the causeway also about the same price - but in ringgit. LOL.

• Praise 3

if sales are good, they will raise the price further

Lol, no need to raise price the sales of altis is always good for so many generation.
  • Praise 2

I tested drive one in Taiwan (i mean sit on it as they dont allow me to drive) recently. It a 1800cc dual VVT engine with full featues, like push button start stop, Touch screen DVD/NAV/CD/Radio...etc Their steering is using electric and come with17" sport RIM. Overall very nice featues and the ride is very comfort. Sound proof is very good.

The price is NT$890K which is roughly S$40K all in.

• Praise 3