Singapore's Glorious Foreign Talents! Salute!

Itali4must4ng

These foreigners are the creme of the crop that Singapore needs and wishes to attract. Not the trashy kinds that we see all over the place. Disclaimer: This excludes FL, they play important role in Singapore society. ;D

Good foreigners still have a place in society man. Just look at the case highlighted. M Ravi the kamikaze fighter go head on with the gahment over so many issues, all kana throw out by the Sinkie judiciary.

Now got one Ang Moh Queens Counsel to help him, then he manage to get those death penalty inmates second chance. A bit sad that sinkie buai zai.

it was easier last time when you are starting from scratch or nothing, and as a developing nation that dun have anyone who are expect in these areas.

today almost everyone received good education and the whole world is progressing, either the people are able to handle the job better or the good FT rather go some place less developed.

• Praise 1

Haha bro you mean to say these FTs are only good for less developed places and that they are no special in their home country? Good way of looking at the role they play. Ups for you.

Haha bro you mean to say these FTs are only good for less developed places and that they are no special in their home country? Good way of looking at the role they play. Ups for you.

i was saying since there are more talent, some are left in the country and some are out to help the less developed or most needed :D

• Praise 1

upz you 5 too......

after you have a lot of unpleasant encounters with them , you will agreed that most of them are shyt.

one of them whom I quarrel at NUS got the cheek to tell me that he is Singapore with that China accent, people are playing match at the basketball court when

he just come in and never siamz when we come round, told him nicely liow still act arrogant.

crime rate will be high if more of these trashes thrown out by their countries to be incinerated in Singapore.

• Praise 1

These foreigners are the creme of the crop that Singapore needs and wishes to attract. Not the trashy kinds that we see all over the place. Disclaimer: This excludes FL, they play important role in Singapore society. ;D

Good foreigners still have a place in society man. Just look at the case highlighted. M Ravi the kamikaze fighter go head on with the gahment over so many issues, all kana throw out by the Sinkie judiciary.

Now got one Ang Moh Queens Counsel to help him, then he manage to get those death penalty inmates second chance. A bit sad that sinkie buai zai.

who is behind the QC?

you can ignore 'BumbleBee'...you got the entire squad behind??? Big shiny things that make you squint?

Who watches the Watchman? So M Ravi may have help by the air force or naval missiles or dua cannons....

Real FT of yesteryear. Now FT = foreign trash or fake talent, take your pick.

Even a convicted masseur from PRC is our PR. Sad sad sad.

upz you 5 too......

after you have a lot of unpleasant encounters with them , you will agreed that most of them are shyt.

one of them whom I quarrel at NUS got the cheek to tell me that he is Singapore with that China accent, people are playing match at the basketball court when

he just come in and never siamz when we come round, told him nicely liow still act arrogant.

crime rate will be high if more of these trashes thrown out by their countries to be incinerated in Singapore.

we can critize them for their behaviour as a individual, but to osctracise them because they speak chinese with a China Accent, which should be how we are speaking chinese??? cannot be lah.

As long as he is holding pink IC then he has the right to declare singaporean. At least he is proud of it.

• Praise 1

we can critize them for their behaviour as a individual, but to osctracise them because they speak chinese with a China Accent, which should be how we are speaking chinese??? cannot be lah.

As long as he is holding pink IC then he has the right to declare singaporean. At least he is proud of it.

Wah lau...

I still got 9 more people before can praise you again...

from what we see, Singaporeans do not behave that way over there. usually if we need to play we will ask if we can join in or move out of the way when they move over.

that fooker got the cheek to pick on my friend saying he dun feel like moving out what can he do....I fark him upside down he also dun wanna talk to me, maybe I fatter and bigger size than my friend ba......

from what we see, Singaporeans do not behave that way over there. usually if we need to play we will ask if we can join in or move out of the way when they move over.

that fooker got the cheek to pick on my friend saying he dun feel like moving out what can he do....I fark him upside down he also dun wanna talk to me, maybe I fatter and bigger size than my friend ba......

you mean inside university?? i dont know.

I know outside in neighbourhood basketball court last time encounter singaporean with same attitude before..

Anyway what i mean is, if he is pink ic, we should still accept him as a singaporean, although i agree with you questioning his behaviour.

Edited by Joseph22

you mean inside university?? i dont know.

I know outside in neighbourhood basketball court last time encounter singaporean with same attitude before..

Anyway what i mean is, if he is pink ic, we should still accept him as a singaporean, although i agree with you questioning his behaviour.

Yah inside NUS basketball courts, I mean that when we talk to him nicely, he gave us that arrogant style of talking,

says why he cannot play here, explained to him that we are having a game going onz...anyway I got 2 air balls that landed on his head. I told him I am basically a fat bull, if he happens to be in my way I might bulldoze him accidentally...

do not mind them joining in the game, but not to the extend of blocking the way when someone is having a match game going onz....

Yah inside NUS basketball courts, I mean that when we talk to him nicely, he gave us that arrogant style of talking,

says why he cannot play here, explained to him that we are having a game going onz...anyway I got 2 air balls that landed on his head. I told him I am basically a fat bull, if he happens to be in my way I might bulldoze him accidentally...

do not mind them joining in the game, but not to the extend of blocking the way when someone is having a match game going onz....

yeah, unbecoming for a unigrad.

i only encounter one singaporean like that(as in talk nicely and didnt move). but that guy is supposingly gangster and want to claim terriotry. That one brainless also, few block down is police post liao. who scare of him.

Edited by Joseph22
↡ Advertisement