• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 1 praise

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

Firestorm9
  • Premium member
    Firestorm9
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi all,

my reverse sensor is spoiled and I am tinking of replacing with either reverse camera or the normal sensor.

any shops to recommend in the east area?

pros and cons of sensor and camera?

is 4 point sensor useful?

I saw on china online websites that the reverse sensors are dirt cheap, only abt SGD$15!

but I tink I may prefer to get it from shops in sg as the provide 1 yr warranty.

thnx all!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

Jumpmanz
  • Premium member
    Jumpmanz
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

got mine from deal extreme. still working well after 2 years. :)

Baal praised this

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

Ren2
  • Premium member
    Ren2
    1st Gear
    Author Image

can try soon lee at changi

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Firestorm9
  • Premium member
    Firestorm9
    1st Gear
    Author Image

thnx!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

fubarred
  • fubarred
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi guys.. does installing a aftermarket reverse camera void warranty? sorry.. not sure if this is the right place to ask this but couldn't find an answer on search. 

Thanks

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:36 AM

MoukiWisey
  • MoukiWisey
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

tried their service before. value for money & good Service. [thumbsup]

I think I'll have to treat myself to a new sexy erotic lingerie soon.

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

Jumpmanz
  • Premium member
    Jumpmanz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys.. does installing a aftermarket reverse camera void warranty? sorry.. not sure if this is the right place to ask this but couldn't find an answer on search. 

Thanks

you can call your SE to check it out. that is if they offer after sales service.

if not call the company hotline.

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Camera is good if have a big or long car. Give u good view of the back but not useful to gauge if will hit an object. This is due to position of the camera.

sensor is better bet IMO. The intensity of the beep tell u how near is the object. But if the protuding object above the sensor, the sensor will not detect

if can install both is good investment.

If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:08 PM

Divers
  • Premium member
    Divers
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

https://www.facebook...45/?pnref=story

Most advance reverse sensor. On the volume louder.

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:37 PM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I using those reverse sensor with sound and digital display of metres and my dashboard. Helped a lot during parallel parking and raining days. Only thing bad is my rear bumper now got 6 sensors which 2 are inactive, because current set comes with 4 sensors, need to position them evenly.

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:31 PM

Lepin
  • Lepin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

If u are looking for reverse camera with grid lines and u already have local galactio GPS u do not need interface to monitor thereby saving few hundred for interface module. Got mine done for $180 inc labour at Auto Acoustic 50 serangoon north ave 4. Lool for Ah Chuan.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Steelmate PTS800MM

Steelmate PTS800MM  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sdsfxcvz  |  Clutched

Park my car like a pro!

I have installed this Steelmate PTS800MM, an 8-sensor front and rear parking assist system. It is a great help for MPV drivers. It is the highest quality I have ever seen. Just as an example, the sensors use stainless-steel barbs to make sure... » Read More

Singtech Reverse Back Up Horn

Singtech Reverse Back Up Horn  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Qwerty333  |  Neutral Newbie

Great!

Although this item may seems to be useless but for me, i personally likes it a lot. All the driver know the dangerous when reverse. Because you couldn't see all sides of your car. And this product helps us to warn others that we are reversing.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Reverse Camera, Reverse Sensors

Quick Reply

Tags: reverse, sensor, camera and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users