Proton Suprima S

Glyuen

The turbocharged 1.6 litre CamPro engine delivers 138 hp and 205 Nm of torque spread over a wide power band.

---> Cat B next yr! [shakehead]

5 stars ANCAP [thumbsup]

Errrrr......tink the car still needs major work. From the 2nd pix, it seems like they placed the driver seat the wrong way round....... [:p][laugh]

• Praise 3

Errrrr......tink the car still needs major work. From the 2nd pix, it seems like they placed the driver seat the wrong way round....... [:p][laugh]

Maybe photoshopped one.

• Praise 1

Tested it in Johore last month when it just launched... Real good... Lotus did quite a good job on the chassis... Felt quite conti, more planted than Kia K3 in the corners... But the engine can be smoother towards the rev limiter.. Interior quality wise, similar to Kia Hyundai... Turning point for Proton? I do think so...

• Praise 3

Tested it in Johore last month when it just launched... Real good... Lotus did quite a good job on the chassis... Felt quite conti, more planted than Kia K3 in the corners... But the engine can be smoother towards the rev limiter.. Interior quality wise, similar to Kia Hyundai... Turning point for Proton? I do think so...

can test drive cars in Johor?

i personally think it looks better than the K3. just that the proton badge in singapore is not very well regarded.

• Praise 1

To some the only good things that comes out from MY are the food...cheap petrol groceries and ciggies. There was a report about a japanese outfit that bought a load of proton fir the Asia Rally Championship but these kind of news never gets to our local media. Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 2

can test drive cars in Johor?

i personally think it looks better than the K3. just that the proton badge in singapore is not very well regarded.

Can, I even got insurance quote and Maybank willing to loan me full loan for one Suprima S, one Preve and a Saga FLX.. Hehe.. I agree, they're really good..

interior certainly is an improvement. my exora has very cheap looking interior. but in dont think they will sell it in spore. 100+k for a proton? nobody will buy.

• Praise 1

Is there a 10 years warranty on the power window?

Own the 2nd generation Saga ( hatchback 12V ) before.... power window [shakehead]

A gadget at the carburettor ( for cold start thingy ) cracked n almost drop-off.....

Panicked & my mechanic just peeled & throw it away… Was fuming mad earlier – after which was explained it was later not necessary in our climate ( my bad about car engine )…

Overall maintenance cheap/ reliable - / handling so so…..

Good for a family car – better than Kimchi car during does era..

Outlook for this Suprima S – not bad imo.. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

So far no news that Proton would launch the Suprima in SG. It has began selling in Indonesia. OZ would be the next market.

if they bring to sg, confirm proton sales would improve 100%.....................................................to 2 units! [laugh]

M03-Car_Regn_by_make.pdf

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1