Man Forgets About Buying $27 of Bitcoin, Is Now Worth About

Viceroymenthol

Supersonic

I won't get involved with Bitcoin but this quite serious regular BBC TV programme has suggested a way of making money easily from Bitcoin.

Values can go down as well as up.

https://toptenproducts.com/soft/dragons_den_uk_invested_bitcoin_trader/index.php?name1=Bitcoin%20Trader&pic1=bt3.png&pic2=bt4.png&step1=bt1.png&step2=bt2.png&voluumdata=deprecated&eda=deprecated&cep=sc682NSknJKsFeaT6G9zlqBd2ZXKPXWZwdWbcHNjxM51skgf7Icsz3n5WaOl5bPxkV0vEcv1oFe0iCfyfcfkHHw8aLTCf5fgFefcTU8Q9vnqo3dIyLysLr_9b_c7UGyQ2791o_sdYQI74y0eGrkS1JdAPYuQhhNpdCI0Y7KclGhDGOke0fKLQrhKTWgf8yhob5mseTt9EBp_QTPBu2MTATNiqRRxaaaWAJQYpIM7yIS7Q1Vhmu5tNw0kOnnxjP4RS9tuyn6M8yOkTx3T9hziNtisXBJkEXz1ZmOQlZ7XOQ_p_OlhYqHZJcgGiBzv-6flNdwJf3XNVIbGbNwLJ6maFraIp9yrsUrqaJUt3kZ8NJmWj-9BCAbBhojcmCt-dV7jogoMazmuzCVPSi3QfFVS5naCcCPGQL0qBx2FEPNAlXs&AdGroup=uk_1&Adid=71330892735642&Compaign={Compaign}&Keyword=dragons%20den&MatchType=e&Network=s&ProductID={ProductID}&QueryString=dragons%20den&TargetId=kwd-71331234487696:loc-188&msclkid=7821da70f4671df3e869815ac6d36cf1&utm_campaign=&utm_content=&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=AsiaPac_yahoo&utm_term=

Can report the link?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

But saying you can mine bitcoin with GPU now is the same as saying that you can prospect for gold in your backyard if you own a landed. Sure, you could start digging and get lucky but what are the odds?

I don't think the actual bitcoin code has become harder... more like people are able to process the calculations much faster with dedicated and specially crafted machines - mining is a competition to see who can solve the problem faster to get the rewards so when everyone becomes faster and you stay the same, you get less. And of course, there are also times when the reward (from mining) is purposely lowered after a set amount of time to limit inflation but again, it isn't due to the code becoming harder to crack.

Yah the code nvr get tougher my bad.

I dont deny mining bitcoin with GPUs now are really like trying your luck at the backyard. But seems more miners are giving up mining bitcoins so to say lesser competitors also.

Hypersonic
(edited)

sifu, i don't own a single bitcoin [bigcry]

All that I wrote was learned from mr google. And my google skills were learned from you (but still not up to your standards lah).

mai humble leh high flyer....

didn’t you say you had experience managing 20 crypto mining machines at 1 time?

no wonder young young can buy ec liao ...

Edited by Enye

Supercharged
(edited)

sifu, i don't own a single bitcoin [bigcry]

All that I wrote was learned from mr google. And my google skills were learned from you (but still not up to your standards lah).

Wah you ever have a 20GPUs rig also cannot havest a bitcoin ah. Must have started quite late in this game.

I have a few colls mining etherium with 4 GPUs rig got around 1 coin in about 3 months heh heh

Edited by Xers007

Supersonic

Wah you ever have a 20GPUs rig also cannot havest a bitcoin ah. Must have started quite late in this game.

I have a few colls mining etherium with 4 GPUs rig got around 1 coin in about 3 months heh heh

Yes, got in relatively late when gpu cannot mine Bitcoin already so had to mine eth and other alt coins.

I only had the gpus for a short period of time. People complained that the whole place was becoming a sauna

Supersonic

Yah the code nvr get tougher my bad.

I dont deny mining bitcoin with GPUs now are really like trying your luck at the backyard. But seems more miners are giving up mining bitcoins so to say lesser competitors also.

Check the total hash rate for btc, it is at an all time high which means there isn't less competition.

Those small time miners who do it with 1 or 2 asic are giving up because they don't have the scale and cheap electricity. But those big time farms based in Iceland or whenever with cheap electricity and cooling are probably still expanding based on the hash rate.

Supersonic

mai humble leh high flyer....

didnât you say you had experience managing 20 crypto mining machines at 1 time?

no wonder young young can buy ec liao ... ð

ð

Sifu, please don't mock me leh.

What's an ec compared to your gcb?

↡ Advertisement