HAPPY DEEPAVALI

Picnic06-Biante15

wishing all Hindus a happy Deepavali.

happy holiday for all, wherever you are.  :D

Thanks to all who conveyed their wishes. Am in the best place to celebrate, in India. Hoping to intro my son to *real* fireworks soon (these were some of my own best experiences growing up). Went last night to stock up on some wicked stuff. :D

i am into such stuff as well. is it cheap in India? made in India or China? 

have a blast!  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

wishing all Hindus a happy Deepavali.

happy holiday for all, wherever you are. :D

i am into such stuff as well. is it cheap in India? made in India or China?

have a blast! :D

Haha, yes, I plan to lol.

Made in India bro, big industry. Many players, I think the most established is Sivakasi.

Not that cheap this close to D day, but not bad for us with strong currency. Out of season probably much cheaper. Anyway I bought about 30sgd worth (one big basket of different types).

Edited by Turboflat4

Wishing all in MCF a Happy Deepavali & may the festival of lights shine bright in your life & bring about good health & happiness!

• Praise 2

Thanks to all who conveyed their wishes. Am in the best place to celebrate, in India. Hoping to intro my son to *real* fireworks soon (these were some of my own best experiences growing up). Went last night to stock up on some wicked stuff. :D

Break open the fire crackers and put the gunpowder into a section of bamboo stick. Fill it up to the top and add a fuse to it and make several of it.... [sly]

Light up one in front of a Police station ... :secret-laugh:

• Praise 2

Haha, yes, I plan to lol.

Made in India bro, big industry. Many players, I think the most established is Sivakasi.

Not that cheap this close to D day, but not bad for us with strong currency. Out of season probably much cheaper. Anyway I bought about 30sgd worth (one big basket of different types).

good for you, bro. the prices of such stuff in bolehland are much higher.  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Here, wishing all Hindu brothers and sisters the Festival of Light a memorable occasion, I walked the shophouses of little India 2 days back, all those jewellery shops were adored with blink blink glittering of Lights. :a-happy:

• Praise 1

good for you, bro. the prices of such stuff in bolehland are much higher. [sweatdrop]

Haha be careful bro. I think it's illegal in Bolehland.

Here it's 100% legal heh.

But a bit sad. My son wanted to buy an awesome cap gun but I had to tell him boh hua cos gotta leave behind cos illegal in sg. Then again, no wonder they're scared of toy guns back home, can even rob bank without them if AMDK! [laugh]

Where? where ? better go queue early.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Anyway, this year little India's deco very nice.

Happy Deepavali to all our Hindu friends. 

really ? got to go see see ... long time no go there already  [thumbsup]

Hmmmm............... wait for @Radx to activate by pressing on the MU 'button' .... [sly]  

He also celebrating Deepavali   with Vivian  :a-dinner:

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Haha be careful bro. I think it's illegal in Bolehland.

Here it's 100% legal heh.

But a bit sad. My son wanted to buy an awesome cap gun but I had to tell him boh hua cos gotta leave behind cos illegal in sg. Then again, no wonder they're scared of toy guns back home, can even rob bank without them if AMDK! [laugh]

indeed, it is illegal. despite the ban, i am just amazed by the quantity of such stuff being brought into Bolehland during festive seasons. the mata there are quite "flexible". for instance, they go to each household or chalet to "collect" ang pows during the Chinese Lunar Year. after that, the folks there can openly play such stuff in peace. Kukup is one such place. it's like a war zone.  :D

a pity, but some toy guns do look almost like a real gun. but, there are always nerve guns for our children.  [:p]

happy deepavali,

just an incident to share, was inivited to a hard liquor party by an indian couple yesterday.

after the session we were walking to a mac near club street, when the indian lady saw a chinese old auntie sleeping by her trash  at mohamed ali lane , she looks liked 70 to 80 years old.

the indian lady whip out $400 and gave to her and told her to buy something for herself as it deepavali .

was quite taken aback by her  generosity. this set me thinking if i

visit radx , will he give me $400 also   :XD: since it deepavali

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 4