Crying wolf? Cool Story? TRS receives death threats.

AhJason

[grin] u believe them? they have so much fabrication and expect people to believe them? [grin]

AkDofTn.jpg

Edited by AhJason
↡ Advertisement

Come into Singapore hard lah... Gun Leh.

'One Eye Dragon' can, don't know how many does that already. Its just that using it in SG carries the Death penalty.... [sweatdrop]

In the end, the 'One Eye Dragon' also kana hanged ... [grin]

Turbocharged

What article? Must be something sensitive against the Muslim community?

I suspect it's the article on circumcision. Posted awhile back on TRS

We would like to reiterate that TheRealSingapore.com is a platform for users to submit content and all content remains the property of the individual contributors. The views and opinions expressed by author(s) within the website are solely that of the contributors and in no way reflects the views of TheRealSingapore.com.

this statement is so farking lame <_<<_<

then might as well say "we are a black hole of gossip and b*****t and you can blow as big as you want, 9" no count head is common here!"

look at one commented : Maybe if you use more common sense and not publishing anything related with religion perhaps you wont get death threats. You Spidey the admin, should use more common sense...

Edited by Jman888

(edited)

could the "admin" be the same guy behind SMRT (feedback)? that spoof account? recently no sound no picture also. maybe started TRS?

sometime ago i read that the TRS admin is Yang Kai heng and his Japanese girl friend Ai Takagi. doubt they relinquish control of TRS. U look at the site, so many digital ads, a lot of money come in one leh..jin ho tan one leh...the more sai the better. more ppl view the site means more money....who will let go control of TRS? [laugh]

internet got more photos of her in innerwear...i dun dare to post.. and im sure cannot post [laugh]

EDIT: removed the photo and changed to attachment. Only logged in bros can see.

post-97237-0-76751500-1383624828_thumb.jpg

Edited by AhJason

sometime ago i read that the TRS admin is Yang Kai heng and his Japanese girl friend Ai Takagi. doubt they relinquish control of TRS. U look at the site, so many digital ads, a lot of money come in one leh..jin ho tan one leh...the more sai the better. more ppl view the site means more money....who will let go control of TRS? [laugh]

internet got more photos of her in innerwear...i dun dare to post.. and im sure cannot post [laugh]

EDIT: removed the photo and changed to attachment. Only logged in bros can see.

attachicon.gifyang kai heng ai takagi.jpg

Pm us lor.😁😁😁

(edited)

Don't critisize TRS hor..... Lot's of "enlightened" ones in MCF treat this site like liberators one leh.... [grin]

liberate from what? [laugh] by being supporters of TRS, they think tat they r liberated, but in reality they closed their minds.

Edited by AhJason