ICE forum in MCF pretty dead...

Ahgong

hmm... mabbe its the shops i asked.

i didn't ask that many. May go back there to check out again. [laugh]

keep checking bro esp at L3, make ur parking there worth. they can also refer u to their installer upstairs in the CP, but i've not tried them.

Edited by Fuelsaver
↡ Advertisement

[laugh] got pics to share?

sub woofer ah? cannot lah. with stroller and groceries everyweek, car boot no space lah.

your uncle got lobang for cheap speaker replacement with HU that comes with USB?

2nd also boleh.

budget Max $250.

PM me ok?

nothing much special lah, my ICE. stock HU, changed front speakers. Did change the tweeter - Let the Morel twetter at home.

Sony xPlode '1000W'Subwoofer with matching Power Amp which incidentally is also '1000W'

if you cannot do box sub then there is nothing much you can do - I suppose your ride is a hatch?

hmm... mabbe its the shops i asked.

i didn't ask that many. May go back there to check out again. [laugh]

Pls note that some of the speakers are fakes. So no point paying so much in SLT. Even initial test is no proof since it takes time to run in a speaker and you would not want to blast your own new speaker.

Any speaker you buy will sound good.

Alternatively, buy from the forums - there are always bros who upgrade.

I would recommend my installer/tuner Ken Ng from audiodr.net

he is an ex audison technician....so lots of his followers has benefitted from his own made RCA cables, own modified amps & own modified HU to maximise the potential of your existing ICE or maximise your spending vs products quality.

he is an ex audison technician....so lots of his followers has benefitted from his own made RCA cables, own modified amps & own modified HU to maximise the potential of your existing ICE or maximise your spending vs products quality.

erm... is he pocket friendly?

I would say friendly n honest.

if a salesman always tell u dun buy new equipments & rather spend the same $ to modified your equipment to maximise the potential. this is something you can trust him as ICE is always listening.

if u dun like what u hear...dun buy dun commit till you are happy

Neutral Newbie

Just for add on... you can FB search audiodr.asia for more pic or update :)

Just for add on... you can FB search audiodr.asia for more pic or update :)

wah~~~! the blog page got hacked leh.

Hi, do you know where has Ken gone to? I have been trying to look for him to enhance my current setup. He actually repaired my amp before. A very honest and reliable guy. Does anybody still in contact with him, please pm me. Thanks in advance!

Neutral Newbie

87776444...ken nos. Btw he moved to toh guan center

Thanks mate! I only have hos old number and his website has not been updated either. So this is really helpful.

Neutral Newbie

I have checked around and some how got this sinking feeling that the interest in ICE is lost generally. I am still quite a novice by the way, so please bear with me if my comments appear naive. One case in point is this thread that seems to say it all.

Next, look at the sgsoundsystem forum, which I use to go check out once in a while. It has deteriorated beyond recognition...

Next, I thought I can always check out at Pin Liang but only to realise that they have closed since 7 February 2013 due to the Selective En Bloc Redevelopment Scheme (SERS) and keen competition.

http://www.pinliang.com.sg/

Went in to their website anyway and saw a Business Closure Report where it attached a The New Paper article dated 4 February 2013. The owner was quoted saying that most car owners were concerned about whether they can hook up their car systems to their smartphone rather than "paddling the vehicle up with better audio systems" and he even described his business as a "sunset industry".

ICE remains an interest and for those who like it. It is just like camera. Some can make do with the built in cameras in their smart phones and some prefers to use expensive lenses and dslr or even medium format camera. The difference is the cost and the joy that one gets.

Of course there are some who do it to show off and there is nothing wrong as it is their money. The main thing is to be happy with what you like.

One of the famous audio workshop owner had changed from normal Japanese car to Lexus too. Sunset...I don't think so.

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone

do you know where to get a full set of power cable tq