Car reverse and knock

2cents

i always admit for the last 2 accidents i had (i never claim from other for minor accident), 1 i let the insurance settle and the other i pay for repair at the choice of workshop by the other driver.

Very gentleman of you. It is never good to be involved in an accident regardless of fault. End of the day we waste time, money and more money to pay for premium. We just have to anticipate with so many kukus, ego-maniac, prata drivers around. We have to learn to be tolerant with them, I know it's not fair we all have to suffer because of them but it's NEVER fair.

I would rather let go then to be in an accident, prevention is better than cure... hahaaaa [sunny]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

No point arguing about the technicality of the accident, I can also say normal gap when I see reverse lights on then I assume she will be going forward? I have ample time to sound my horn and warn the kuku driver. To me end of the day Insurance Company is the one to benefit.

When 2 insurance cannot agree on the faulty, they will simply put as 50-50. We can argue not fair and so on but final say from Insurance Company. If they say 50-50, drivers still have to suck thumb. You want to fight go court at own cost, you want?

End of the day, even 70-30, both premium will STILL increase. So who wins?

To me, anticipation is important driving in Singapore. There is no clear cut 100% faulty unless the other party admits liability which is very RARE in Singapore (Why? Because all insurance companies informed drivers to NEVER admit liability). Of course if you meet with a "Prata" lady or man, then you are in for a 50-50 outcome. Final winner - Mr Insurance!!

I don't think its rare to get 100% claim la. My last 2 incidents in a carpark the other drivers also report accordingly and I claimed from their insurance fully since they say let insurance company settle.

INDIAN DRIVER WHO REVERSED INTO TAXI THEN THREATENED TO SUE HIM IS A PAP MEMBER
Post date:
7 Nov 2013 - 11:36am
wAnqMxW.png?itok=-3IjXCya

The recent video showing a van driven by an Indian lady reversing into a Taxi went viral online after the taxi uncle uploaded it and explained how the van had reveresed into him before the driver and her passenger came out to scold the taxi uncle.

The two ladies in the car had claimed that it was the Taxi uncle who was at fault and according to the uncle's recount of events, they even threatened to sue him.

Fortunately, the video he took with his dashcam showed the truth of what happened and clearly shows the van reversing for quite some time before banging into the taxi.

The original video here:

Since the video spread online, some netizens have gone to the effort to CSI the two ladies in the video and have found that they are in fact active PAP members.
The Driver:
indicar2.PNG
Her facebok profile is https://www.facebook.com/thenkumari.deenanaidu however she has since removed her profile.
According to photos uploaded by other members of her family, she is an active PAP member who was allowed to go door to door with MP Inderjit Singh last election:
indiecar9.PNG
She was even one of the few loyal PAP members who was allowed to ride in the PAP car to wave at residents at Ang Mo Kio GRC (lady on the extreme right):
indicar7.jpg
The Passenger:
indicar1.PNG
Her facebook profile picture:
indiecar4.jpg
The passenger is also a PAP member, even asking her facebook friends to "like" Lee Hsien Loong's page:
indicar5.PNG
Confirming that it is her at the scene of the accident is a photo uploaded by one of her family members:
indicar3.jpg
Uploaded by: Deena Thayalan Naidu
On Facebook, they continued to complain that the taxi driver was in the wrong:
indiecar10.png

The family appears to own the company TY Enterprise Pte Ltd as they all hold positions such as chairman, executive or director in the company.

It also appears that despite being active PAP members, their family has been in trouble and fined before for not abiding by the MOM employment act:

indicar11.jpg

It seems that both the ladies in the car are actively involved in PAP and some netizens have even speculated that maybe they will get fielded as a PAP candidate in 2016 for having such "close relationship" with the PAP.
In fact, they fit the typical profile of a PAP member perfectly. Netizens revealed that this family stays in a landed property and are clearly well off. They even have the PAP mindset of wanting to sue citizens over small matters.
This taxi uncle is a good representation of the average Singaporean who probably is not particularly wealthy but works hard for his living. The 2 ladies clearly did not care for the welfare of the uncle and straight away assumed that they were in the right and he was in the wrong. If he had not had the use of modern technology such as his dashcam, this case could have very well finished with the uncle being faulted and having to pay for all the damages.
He might not be able to afford a decent lawyer to show that he is innocent and he would be helpless.
Is the PAP only attracting this type of people to join their ranks? People with elite status and with the mindset that they are always in the right? People who want to threaten other citizens because they know that they have the money to hire good lawyers like Davinder Singh from Drew & Napier?
With social media and modern techonlogy, the PAP's style of threatening citizens with legal lawsuits is no longer effective. They can no longer get away with claiming to be right in every situation.
In the past, they got away with this and victims of their legal games such as Chee Soon Juan were made bankrupt and painted by the media to be a madman. However, times have changed and this old mindset is causing the PAP to lose support everyday.
People will not tolerate being bullied by the elites anymore.
Always remember this Singaporeans, the elites are the few while we are the many.

• Praise 2

I read the comments and find it amusing. "Taxi driver pretending to be innocent..."

He is innocent what.

PAP party no QC their members? The 2 Indian ladies really looked & behaved like road bullies.

Kena slap in face big time now

Boh dai ji one. Ms Vivi lost millions during the youth olympics also nothing happen. This one is sup sup water. It's only an argument. Can happen to anyone. Not even serious.

wah lan eh, those CSI damn fast hand fast leg sia [thumbsup] .... Maybe our SPF should employ them to unearth the Messiah

I read the comments and find it amusing. "Taxi driver pretending to be innocent..."

He is innocent what.

PAP party no QC their members? The 2 Indian ladies really looked & behaved like road bullies.

All I can say is, these 2 PAP members NO INTEGRITY !! PUI!! [furious]

• Praise 1

INDIAN DRIVER WHO REVERSED INTO TAXI THEN THREATENED TO SUE HIM IS A PAP MEMBER
Post date:
7 Nov 2013 - 11:36am
wAnqMxW.png?itok=-3IjXCya

The recent video showing a van driven by an Indian lady reversing into a Taxi went viral online after the taxi uncle uploaded it and explained how the van had reveresed into him before the driver and her passenger came out to scold the taxi uncle.

The two ladies in the car had claimed that it was the Taxi uncle who was at fault and according to the uncle's recount of events, they even threatened to sue him.

Fortunately, the video he took with his dashcam showed the truth of what happened and clearly shows the van reversing for quite some time before banging into the taxi.

The original video here:

Since the video spread online, some netizens have gone to the effort to CSI the two ladies in the video and have found that they are in fact active PAP members.
The Driver:
indicar2.PNG
Her facebok profile is https://www.facebook.com/thenkumari.deenanaidu however she has since removed her profile.
According to photos uploaded by other members of her family, she is an active PAP member who was allowed to go door to door with MP Inderjit Singh last election:
indiecar9.PNG
She was even one of the few loyal PAP members who was allowed to ride in the PAP car to wave at residents at Ang Mo Kio GRC (lady on the extreme right):
indicar7.jpg
The Passenger:
indicar1.PNG
Her facebook profile picture:
indiecar4.jpg
The passenger is also a PAP member, even asking her facebook friends to "like" Lee Hsien Loong's page:
indicar5.PNG
Confirming that it is her at the scene of the accident is a photo uploaded by one of her family members:
indicar3.jpg
Uploaded by: Deena Thayalan Naidu
On Facebook, they continued to complain that the taxi driver was in the wrong:
indiecar10.png

The family appears to own the company TY Enterprise Pte Ltd as they all hold positions such as chairman, executive or director in the company.

It also appears that despite being active PAP members, their family has been in trouble and fined before for not abiding by the MOM employment act:

indicar11.jpg

It seems that both the ladies in the car are actively involved in PAP and some netizens have even speculated that maybe they will get fielded as a PAP candidate in 2016 for having such "close relationship" with the PAP.
In fact, they fit the typical profile of a PAP member perfectly. Netizens revealed that this family stays in a landed property and are clearly well off. They even have the PAP mindset of wanting to sue citizens over small matters.
This taxi uncle is a good representation of the average Singaporean who probably is not particularly wealthy but works hard for his living. The 2 ladies clearly did not care for the welfare of the uncle and straight away assumed that they were in the right and he was in the wrong. If he had not had the use of modern technology such as his dashcam, this case could have very well finished with the uncle being faulted and having to pay for all the damages.
He might not be able to afford a decent lawyer to show that he is innocent and he would be helpless.
Is the PAP only attracting this type of people to join their ranks? People with elite status and with the mindset that they are always in the right? People who want to threaten other citizens because they know that they have the money to hire good lawyers like Davinder Singh from Drew & Napier?
With social media and modern techonlogy, the PAP's style of threatening citizens with legal lawsuits is no longer effective. They can no longer get away with claiming to be right in every situation.
In the past, they got away with this and victims of their legal games such as Chee Soon Juan were made bankrupt and painted by the media to be a madman. However, times have changed and this old mindset is causing the PAP to lose support everyday.
People will not tolerate being bullied by the elites anymore.
Always remember this Singaporeans, the elites are the few while we are the many.

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1

Wow… the power of IT……

Kena CSI till gow gow…. ( urinated i pants during Pr Skool orso can be traced …..)….

Very seldom TD got suppork – but for this issue…

TD : +1 point ( for keeping cool & installing the video recorder )…

SNOBBISH BITCHES x 02 : -99 pointz ( for being snobbish arrogant bitches )…

These 02 can try their luck casting in the next Jack Neo movie…

@ The hubby - slapping his dxxk on his own face – at least shud hv check the details before posting on FB…… [shakehead]

For the CSI team – you guyz did a marvellous job…… [nod][nod][nod]

Now must be extra careful – if dun wan all your wrong doings expose….

• Praise 1

In this case, the 2 dollies never break the law. Only if they reported they were banged by behind & taxi driver produce video showing otherwise can they be charged for providing false info. But this incident show they have no integrity, liars, hypocrite, dishonest etc, PWNED BIG TIME [rifle]

• Praise 1

I don't think its rare to get 100% claim la. My last 2 incidents in a carpark the other drivers also report accordingly and I claimed from their insurance fully since they say let insurance company settle.

Bro, you were lucky you may have met the parties who admitted liabilities and still around for you to claim. If happen in carpark, most cases are hit and run...

Twincharged

Bro, you were lucky you may have met the parties who admitted liabilities and still around for you to claim. If happen in carpark, most cases are hit and run...

Both cases I was in the car ma. Plus have video recording.

First one was I just parked and waiting for the car beside me to park before exiting my car. She reversed in halfway then I think preparing to go forward and adjust the car but forget to change to D. Suddenly continue reversing and hit my car.

Second one I just driving along in the carpark and suddenly one car just try to leave the lot and ram straight into the side of my car. Whether they admit or not I dunno. But there was no argument. Just ask whether settle privately or let insurance settle then exchange particulars.

↡ Advertisement