Aircon Problem

Flyguy63

Neutral Newbie

Am driving a Toyota. There are 4 a/c vents on the dash,2 for driver and 2 for passenger. The 2 vents for driver is just blowing air,while the other 2 for passenger is still blowing cool air. Anybody can offer simple solution before I bring it in for a look by the aircon people? Thanks MCFers.

↡ Advertisement

Am driving a Toyota. There are 4 a/c vents on the dash,2 for driver and 2 for passenger. The 2 vents for driver is just blowing air,while the other 2 for passenger is still blowing cool air. Anybody can offer simple solution before I bring it in for a look by the aircon people? Thanks MCFers.

I am also facing the same issue....so what have you done bro ?

Have not had the time to send my ride in yet.But I had someone recommending me a workshop at Ubi that does aircon restoration.Will pay them a visit sometime the week after. Meantime I will check on my aircon fuse when I have the time,just in case.

Just an update on my aircon problem.Called the guys from the Ubi workshop. 2 guys came to my place,cleared my choked pipe(cause of the problem),refilled refrigerant and replaced the filter.Its been 4 days and my aircon is Arctic Cold! Good thing about these aircon guys,who are real pros,are that they come to your place,but the best part of all is their charges.....in my opinion,are reasonable.

Neutral Newbie

Just an update on my aircon problem.Called the guys from the Ubi workshop. 2 guys came to my place,cleared my choked pipe(cause of the problem),refilled refrigerant and replaced the filter.Its been 4 days and my aircon is Arctic Cold! Good thing about these aircon guys,who are real pros,are that they come to your place,but the best part of all is their charges.....in my opinion,are reasonable.

Hi bro, can pm me the workshop name and num?

What's the damage?

Most of these "Packages" r BS.

AC is better not to touch if nothing wrong. I hv a good n reliable AC mech who does all my AC work. I only visit him if something is wrong with my AC.

Markcool rite? [:)]

Can share yr mechanic contact ?

Ah Huat from Markcool. Search here n all the details wil appear.

Ive been using him for abt 20 years already. Tried n trusted.

Many good comments from the kaki here.

What's the damage?

Markcool rite? [:)]

Yup. Bingo. Hahaha.

I think I have a problem on my aircon. When driving, usually from 1st gear before changing to 2nd gear, there will be this "wong wong wong' sound.

Sound will usually appear on low rpm pushing to 2000 rpm. I off the aircon and there is no sound.

Went to mechanic. Suspect fan belt and tensioner problem and changed it.

However, sound still appear. The sound came from left front passenger side or near to centre. But fan belt and tensioner on the driver side. .

Anyone can help what is the problem? Tks

Edited by Divers
↡ Advertisement