No more Corolla Altis?

Butakim

I was looking at the price list for Toyota but can't the Corolla Altis listed any more.

Is it going to be replaced by the Auris? Or BM is just waiting for the new 2014 Altis?

↡ Advertisement

Sold out 'cos it won't break down one. [laugh]

The price list is there lah. Plenty of versions 1.6 and 1.8 variant. But, seriously, why Altis which is selling at very close to Auris price? Auris is much better built and equipped. Suspension also light years apart.

Current model end of production, BM has cleared all exsiting stock. ............

New model not out yet ..... Prices will be out when BM has the details for the replacement model.

Current model end of production, BM has cleared all exsiting stock. ............

New model not out yet ..... Prices will be out when BM has the details for the replacement model.

Altis still so hot and popular until BM has cleared all existing stock! Anyway, think so far this car is still the best for reliablity and FC.

Toyota aircon is already like North Pole liao, you add another rear aircon, risk of being frozen to death men. [:p]

You are right, how come toyota cars air-con so cold?

Toyota aircon is already like North Pole liao, you add another rear aircon, risk of being frozen to death men. [:p]

But Singapore weather can be like an Oven !

If it comes with a rear aircon, then can lower the aircon power, the driver and front passenger will not feel so cold, and the back passengers will get the aircon and feel more comfortable.....

This Altis about 10 years old liao ... high time Toyota launch a new model.

This altis where got 10 years old? The current model launched in 08 until now.

• Praise 2

Arn't we expecting Cat A coe to drop? Sooo impressed tt BM cleared their stocks [hur]

The 2014 model will dominate ...again....if COE prices drop to reasonable levels.

I know as a penny pinching consumer, I would go for it, sum more new chia for CNY.

Guesstimate it will arrive in December or when they decide market trends lead to competitive pricing.

It's the COE and the fifty cent rule. The hurdle to get this family car.

Ppl who get the Corolla have similar traits / needs therefore loads of car owners have corolla as evidenced by what you see on the road.

yup, the current generation launched in 08... shld hv got one in 09 when coe was <10K !

Lol, you already said should lo, if people can predict the future of the coe price, i believe many would have buy/change car in 09. Would not be so many people now got stuck with their current 'old' car.

The 2014 model will dominate ...again....if COE prices drop to reasonable levels.

I know as a penny pinching consumer, I would go for it, sum more new chia for CNY.

Guesstimate it will arrive in December or when they decide market trends lead to competitive pricing.

It's the COE and the fifty cent rule. The hurdle to get this family car.

Ppl who get the Corolla have similar traits / needs therefore loads of car owners have corolla as evidenced by what you see on the road.

I think whether the coe drop, maintain or increase, many people still will buy the new altis lo, cause main reason it is an altis and a toyota. Even with the current altis, there are still many people buy even the coe is $70-90K.

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement