Man's worst nightmare: Wife snips off penis while asleep

Nicholas

Yep, China again. [dead]

A woman was taken into residential surveillance after cutting off her husband's penis, according to a report from local Xiaoxiang Morning News on Oct. 11.

Li Hong (pseudonym), 28, severed her husband's penis with a pair of scissors on the early morning of Oct. 5, when he was asleep.

Li then ran away with the severed organ for some 40 hours before turning herself in to local police in central China's Hunan Province. She was then ordered to remain inside her home, under surveillance, as she had just given birth to a child and had to feed him.

Her husband, 31-year-old Guo Jian (pseudonym), was taken to hospital after the sustained injury. Nevertheless, a reattachment surgery of the penis was not possible as the organ had already passed the "expiration date" for doing so.

The woman may have acted out of suspicion that her husband was cheating on her as she was not able to have sex with him after giving birth, local villagers alleged.

The two also quarreled over the family name of their newly-born boy -- the woman wanted the child to have her family name, whereas her husband wanted it to be his.

The heavy-hearted husband now remains in hospital and does not want to be interviewed, said his brother.

The names of the involved were changed in this report to protect their privacy.

source: http://www.china.org.cn/china/2013-10/11/content_30264340.htm

↡ Advertisement

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman's Scorn [hur]

I always get shivers whenever I hear this kind of news [:/]

Your avatar goes well with the news somehow.

Your avatar goes well with the news somehow.

Yes, I agree. But it's only licking and sucking that I like. [grin] Not the biting and cutting [:|]

• Praise 1

Hi, Nicholas,

This type of inccident happened in other countries too, let's hope it wouldn't occur in MCF oops....sorry, I meant in Singapore.

We shall [lipsrsealed] keep this kind of News away from Bro Vid, he has [sweatdrop] phobia and [:/] shivers to hear " member cutting off " [knife]

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Hi, Nicholas,

This type of inccident happened in other countries too, let's hope it wouldn't occur in MCF oops....sorry, I meant in Singapore.

We shall [lipsrsealed] keep this kind of News away from Bro Vid, he has [sweatdrop] phobia and [:/] shivers to hear " member cutting off " [knife]

The more tiko one is, the more he'll be afraid this may happen! [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 3

she can always find another 'joy' stick but her husband cannot replace one 'joy' stick that had been lost ... [sweatdrop]

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology to make the World's first bionic kkj. Better than he was before, better, stronger, faster. nan nan nan nan . . . .

• Praise 2

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology to make the World's first bionic kkj. Better than he was before, better, stronger, faster. nan nan nan nan . . . .

Yes can have the bionic one with extendable to 12" but the feeling at the 'tip' not there ... [grin][grin]

• Praise 1

Hi, Nicholas,

You not scared it may happen to you meh? [sly]

The more tiko one is, the more he'll be afraid this may happen!

Tianmo must be pissing in his pants then :D

Hi, Nicholas,

Sg one is using sandal, stand beside a Lexus and hit the kkj repeatedly ... [grin]

Is it becoz of that adulterous website Ashley Madison?

If MDA did not ban the website from launching in sgp maybe sgp will have a few cases.

tats what i call a siao charboh :wacko:[hur]

Prease...There's a proper name for that.

Postnatal depression.

• Praise 2

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman's Scorn [hur]

I always get shivers whenever I hear this kind of news [:/]

go PRC be careful..........must remind the bouncing boots avatar........... [laugh]

The more tiko one is, the more he'll be afraid this may happen! [laugh] [laugh]

no tiko ones also equally afraid ..........you not afraid meh.............. [laugh]

You not scared it may happen to you meh? [sly]

Tianmo must be pissing in his pants then :D

CB...............next time keep all this kind of news away from me can???.........from now on must QC liao..............not the women............but per army sop...........no sharp objects allowed.......in the bedroom........lol......... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

he only afraid that xmm don't come to SG niah .....

so troublesome to go all the way up to China just for xmm.... [grin]

PRC XMM no come.............other country ones will come............as long got demand...........sure got supply..............what you really have to worry is money and body condition..............money no enough and body cannot tahan........... [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement