Steering high pressure hose

Shor

Any brothers have replaced your power steering high pressure hose before? I rarely heard of it cracked or leaked but eventually mine was leaked. Was quoted $550 by a workshop.........

Any bros can share any alternatives or your experience having it solved? Thanks [kiss]

↡ Advertisement

honda k24 engine is notorious for the PS hose failing. It cost approx 200 bucks to buy and labour is minimal as its pretty simple job.

btw, dont encourage use of after market hose as it may make the PS sounds.

Edited by Hamburger
  • Praise 1

Burger Burger long time no see...... thanks for the input. Ya WS quoted over. I think I go get the original one and ask someone to fix....... By the way if I don't replace it immediately, just keep on filling the Steering oil, don't know any "side effect" or not?

honda k24 engine is notorious for the PS hose failing. It cost approx 200 bucks to buy and labour is minimal as its pretty simple job.

btw, dont encourage use of after market hose as it may make the PS sounds.

Burger Burger long time no see...... thanks for the input. Ya WS quoted over. I think I go get the original one and ask someone to fix....... By the way if I don't replace it immediately, just keep on filling the Steering oil, don't know any "side effect" or not?

leak will eventually get worse until it drip onto engine bay and start to smoke out and get smelly too. [dead]

I know where to make this hydraulic hose. The pressure is not that high anyway. See whether you dare to try or not? It's very cheap to make. Definitely cheaper dan orginal part.

I always go to them to make & supply to ship management companies for their own boats' diesel engine use or crane use.

WoW ..... dare not venture sia....lol

I know where to make this hydraulic hose. The pressure is not that high anyway. See whether you dare to try or not? It's very cheap to make. Definitely cheaper dan orginal part.

I always go to them to make & supply to ship management companies for their own boats' diesel engine use or crane use.

Thanks bro, then I think I better solve it ASAP

leak will eventually get worse until it drip onto engine bay and start to smoke out and get smelly too. [dead]

↡ Advertisement