• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2824 replies to this topic | 4,786 praises

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

Carmour
  • Premium member
    Carmour
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The car's public debut is scheduled for January 2014 at Detroit Auto Show.

1253162466711262206.jpg

4592193571954509349.jpg

19559606501961115319.jpg

4539301551914607343.jpg

717761306615453679.jpg1253162466711262206.jpg54800444389853484.jpg

335961681598720430.jpg

21179013201629119420.jpg

Edited by Laserjet, 22 July 2014 - 01:00 PM.

Vidz, Fu11thr0tt1e, Mercs, GoodCar, Aaronlkl and 4 Anonymous members praised this
Help me, and I will thank you.
Constructive & helpful replies, I will PRAISE.

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

Banz86
  • Premium member
    Banz86
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Oh my my my.. That is really beautiful... I love that rear design..

Merc is really getting their hands on the design flair factor.. Totally nailed it.. Excellent..
Mercs, Aaronlkl and 4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Rear looks like a s -class.

Mercs and 4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sweet.
But the front look like the facelift E class.
Mercs and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Waaa.

Merc are really geniuses with their design.

If im their designer, I will feel so damn stress trying to better my own design. Then again, that's the reason why I can't be one.

Seriously guys, u compare BMW/merc with Lexus design ... I dunno how can anyone fall for a lexus
Mercs, Aaronlkl and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

Dice
  • Premium member
    Dice
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Nice. Their design usually stands the test of time.
Mercs and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

Darksaint
  • Darksaint
    Clutched
    Author Image

Nice!
Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

Sharkey
  • Premium member
    Sharkey
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I so want one.

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

ATTB
  • Premium member
    ATTB
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Nice!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Beri naise!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:06 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Should I? Sigh.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Viceroymenthol
  • Viceroymenthol
    Supercharged
    Author Image

It looks fat. Why couldn't they have added some stylized swage lines to make the side profile appear slimmer, like A4 and 3er?
NightWind, Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seems that Mercy is going the BMW way.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

Twich
  • Twich
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Waaa.

If im their designer, I will feel so damn stress trying to better my own design. Then again, that's the reason why I can't be one.

Seriously guys, u compare BMW/merc with Lexus design ... I dunno how can anyone fall for a lexus

Something wrong with Lexus. I like Lexus.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

Paddie
  • Paddie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

One of the nicer Mercs of recent times. Far better than the super disproportionate CLA.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

Twich
  • Twich
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Waaa.

I didn't know your product knowledge is so weak. Check JD Power.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

Viceroymenthol
  • Viceroymenthol
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I didn't know your product knowledge is so weak. Check JD Power.

JD Power only survey consumer satisfaction, quality and dependability.

They never survey consumer lust.

People buy Lexus not because they lust after Lexus, but because Lexus gives them fewer problems.

If you cannot tell the difference, I can safely guess that you married your wife only because she guai guai sit down there listen to you talk, she can bear you children, she can produce milk for your children, and she can cook, clean and do housework.

Right?  [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Bavarian, Heartlander and Mercs praised this

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Twich
  • Twich
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

People buy Lexus not because they lust after Lexus, but because Lexus gives them fewer problems.

If you cannot tell the difference, I can safely guess that you married your wife only because she guai guai sit down there listen to you talk, she can bear you children, she can produce milk for your children, and she can cook, clean and do housework.

Good bye. Lousy justificstion.
Mercs praised this

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

Shox87
  • Premium member
    Shox87
    5th Gear
    Author Image

looks good. 

wonder if the price is good too. haha  [lipsrsealed]

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah, you beginning to outdo me as MCF enemy leh... Heeeheeeheee
Mercs praised this

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Saloon

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Saloon  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sci90179  |  Neutral Newbie

A winner in its class

Overall the car is much better than the previous model. The design is really a break through and the tail lights (wings design) is a beauty.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by bahomet  |  1st Gear

Sexy c-class

Very very sexy looking c-class. Love the shape, especially the way the roofline looks. The front end also looks very good, with the big grille and intakes. Inside is nice and plushy, what you would expect from mercedes. on the road, the c... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Quick Reply

Tags: 2014 mercedes-benz c-class and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)