2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Carmour

Based on my brief glance, the 3D floor mat looks almost similar to the original, should be no problem to match the car interior.

It comes in a nice zip bag, I have kept it in the store for future use.

Does C180 come with the ambient light ?

Here are the C-Class standard features from the flyer (as of Mar 2016) that they gave before I booked (Jan 2017). Also, still says 7G but if others are saying 9G is coming with cars on Apr/May delivery then it's good!

post-184168-0-47803800-1485050184_thumb.jpeg

Here are the C-Class standard features from the flyer (as of Mar 2016) that they gave before I booked (Jan 2017). Also, still says 7G but if others are saying 9G is coming with cars on Apr/May delivery then it's good!

Comes with attention assist and collision prevention assist?

If your car comes in April or May

And you didn't pay for the 9g, can you take issue or accept that it's not in your agreement?

I won't have any issues if they give me 7G. My old car was just a Kompressor anyway. But that's just me..

Comes with attention assist and collision prevention assist?

Oh man! Yes it comes with these features. There's a reason I posted this flyer..

Edited.  Just saw that C200 and above comes with intelligent LED lighting.  [thumbsup]

Damn.... Wish the AMG line for glc also have open pore wood trim and analog clock....  -_-

Edited by Vratenza

This is a very helpful list of the features, thanks!  

I found the link below and although it refers to the c class estate, it probably applies to the C180 sedan.  Confirms the ability to use Garmin Map Pilot via sd card.

http://telematicsnews.info/2014/07/16/three-infotainment-options-for-new-mercedes-benz-c-class-estate_ju5163/

They are still selling 7G during the motorshow last week.

The news of 9G was only release they are about to clear off the balance ex stock last Sunday.

For those who wants a 9G, I believe they are given an option to top up. Not a free upgrade.

I think May more probable for the 9G to arrive.

C43 is here

Crop that altis away please. it's a turn off. [laugh] 

So many generations liao still exclude the basic cruise control function which other countries have.

This is a very helpful list of the features, thanks!  

I found the link below and although it refers to the c class estate, it probably applies to the C180 sedan.  Confirms the ability to use Garmin Map Pilot via sd card.

http://telematicsnews.info/2014/07/16/three-infotainment-options-for-new-mercedes-benz-c-class-estate_ju5163/

"The Audio 20 CD can optionally be supplemented with the user-friendly Garmin® MAP PILOT navigation system. Its merits include accurate map data and excellent route guidance. The navigation software and map data are stored on an SD card, which is simply inserted in the dedicated slot of the Audio 20 CD."

Anyone tried this before? Or can the current model do so.

​I have this greedy hope that the 9G version comes with apple car play. [:p] 

"The Audio 20 CD can optionally be supplemented with the user-friendly Garmin® MAP PILOT navigation system. Its merits include accurate map data and excellent route guidance. The navigation software and map data are stored on an SD card, which is simply inserted in the dedicated slot of the Audio 20 CD."

Anyone tried this before? Or can the current model do so.

​I have this greedy hope that the 9G version comes with apple car play. [:p] 

You will need to check your order spec sheet.

No SA 16U, no Carplay..

Likewise there are many versions of the Audio 20, if it's SA 505 - 

505 AUDIO 20 RADIO NOT NAVIGATION-CAPABLE NTG5/NTG5.5

Then, no joy... 

Also that same 2016 March spec sheet doesn't mention Memory Seats and all three variants of the C180 seem to be using the same Vinyl Artico upholstery..  

Just sharing

some of us tried buying the original SD card from Ebay at 150 Euros, it works perfectly

But please note once the SD card gets paired with a car, it cannot be re-used on another

(original SD garmin map South East Asia for Benz), go and search for it on ebay

mostly is the Europe and US maps, but you can find South East Asia map too if you look hard enough

@blueodyssey: You may have missed the above post. It has been done and performance is good. Just need to confirm that your Audio20 is prewired for Garmin SD.  Can check via your vincode apparently.  Also better check that it doesn't void your C&C warranty! 

No SA 16U, no Carplay..

Then, no joy... 

Also that same 2016 March spec sheet doesn't mention Memory Seats and all three variants of the C180 seem to be using the same Vinyl Artico upholstery..  

Thanks for the warning!  :a-m1212: 

No SA 16U, no Carplay..

Then, no joy... 

Hmmm...  I think our Audio20 should be navigation capable since one can get C&C to install their local Eurostyle GPS for $2k+.

That said, I don't understand why they choose to install a substandard GPS when the Garmin Map Pilot GPS is a better option and so easy to install... just insert in sd slot!

No SA 16U, no Carplay..

Then, no joy... 

Yep, i think memory seats for C180 is only available for Oct 16 orders onwards. I was given the same Mar 16 specs sheet when i ordered in Oct 16, but the memory seat package was written down in the contract.

I believe only C200 onwards comes with leather seats as default. C180 variants all ARTICO as default.

↡ Advertisement