2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Carmour

Since you guys are getting premium Mercs, they will offer to do the solar film first - take that!

And they will also ask if you want the same tint or darker for the rear doors/windows.

↡ Advertisement

Congrats! How long did you wait for the car? 3 months in total? I ordered mine during the auto show, so trying to work out the delivery date ;p.

Thanks!  Booked in Dec and delivered this week so 3.5 months. Think it is dependent on shipment of your particular model.  Saw that some bro booked during motorshow and got his car a few weeks ago. Probably different model. My old car COE expired previous week so I asked my SE to minimize my carless transition period. Think he did a good job as delivery was set for Mar/Apr when I booked but as we got closer to sending in my old car, the delivery date of new car started to come closer and closer. Maybe they gave me some priority since I would be carless? [;)] 

Thanks!  Booked in Dec and delivered this week so 3.5 months. Think it is dependent on shipment of your particular model.  Saw that some bro booked during motorshow and got his car a few weeks ago. Probably different model. My old car COE expired previous week so I asked my SE to minimize my carless transition period. Think he did a good job as delivery was set for Mar/Apr when I booked but as we got closer to sending in my old car, the delivery date of new car started to come closer and closer. Maybe they gave me some priority since I would be carless? [;)] 

In my case I asked for April to take delivery as I would be travelling prior to that. I understand that the car is already in Singapore :)

Neutral Newbie

i guess they have already started delivering cars that are expected to be handed over april/may. 

I'm expecting my car to arrive april/may as well, last time i spoke to my SE he mentioned i might get it end march or early april,

checked with him again few days back now he say my car not even in Singapore  [bigcry]

3-4 months is quite regular..

But once it comes, do consider doing rego soon. You don't want the battery to be sitting there discharging for too long I think..

I booked mine in Dec, also given a Apr/May delivery date, but no sound no picture still.  [bigcry]  I know that it's not very reasonable for me to expect an earlier delivery date, but I guess one can hope.

Neutral Newbie

i think the issue is with this uncertainty when we are getting the car

April/May is a 2 months period could be 1st april or 31st May, to be honest it can be really annoying when we are anticipating the arrival of

our car. 

SE should really manage client's expectations because like what others mentioned, cars booked around the same time but different delivery

dates. It would be much easier if they were to give a smaller date range at least we know what we are expecting.

i think the issue is with this uncertainty when we are getting the car

April/May is a 2 months period could be 1st april or 31st May, to be honest it can be really annoying when we are anticipating the arrival of

our car. 

SE should really manage client's expectations because like what others mentioned, cars booked around the same time but different delivery

dates. It would be much easier if they were to give a smaller date range at least we know what we are expecting.

Pressed my SE, he said around mid-April. I booked the car mid-Jan..

tats quite fast lo...rem mine was ard 6 mths lo!!!!

Neutral Newbie

haha bro got diff if you press them?

i spoke to my SE last time to get some info he mentioned car not even in Singapore.

Honestly only the insiders know what is going on, they can say what they want and we lan lan have to just wait

booked mine lat Dec too but i was told car has arrived and can pick up in April (need to make some payment 1st..)...go check with ur sales.. 

I booked mine in Dec, also given a Apr/May delivery date, but no sound no picture still.  [bigcry]  I know that it's not very reasonable for me to expect an earlier delivery date, but I guess one can hope.

Out of curiosity, those that booked their C in Dec and given a Apr/May date for car arrival, but have already got their cars or going to get soon, did you get the sedan or coupe?

Coz mine is coupe and I still have heard nothing. 

Edited by Etpt

can only afford cheap sedan.. [bigcry]

Out of curiosity, those that booked their C in Dec and given a Apr/May date for car arrival, but have already got their cars or going to get soon, did you get the sedan or coupe?

Neutral Newbie

got a coupe, no sound no picture yet as well

The coupe comes from Germany, so it's a different boat.. the sedans come from East London, S Africa..

can only afford cheap sedan.. [bigcry]

Erm, actually, when I got my coupe, it was the same price as or very, very slightly less than the sedan.  [;)]