Electronic Parking System (EPS) to solve parking crunch?

Carmour

'Pay as you park' is a fair system to me although I do miss the opportunities to cheat few minutes here n there with the coupon system.

With EPS, I dont have to worry about parking fines if I am just going to drop a cheque or a fast errand for 5mins.

Gov give 10mins free parking to us.

Last time cannot comfortably afford car and try to save, got fine heavily and with lessons learnt, I will tear coupon even for 5mins.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Haha my area jus started eps n ppl kpkb cos they dun prep...can hear the ppl scrambling to get season parking

These must be those who no buy season n park top fkoor wan

Obi gd

Haha my area jus started eps n ppl kpkb cos they dun prep...can hear the ppl scrambling to get season parking

These must be those who no buy season n park top fkoor wan

Obi gd

downstairs also need season parking?

Like that coupon parking also can give 10 minutes grace period by not putting coupon?

Sometime really just like a 5 min task to do.

Speaking about EPS parking is the breakdown, ever heard Toa Payoh Central the EPS parking were held up by a breakdown & resulted many motorists suffer.

Not all EPS is pay by minute. some unusual ulu places near Jurong sec school open carpark have one time entry fee i.e $2 fee even during day time. Want to grab a drink, but, since don't want to park illegally on the road side, just entered and ripped off. Parking was costlier than a drink!! Also, some EPS charge on block rate i.e half hour. If you miss it 1 or 2 mins, still charges for half hour. Moreover, they charge GST on top of the parking charges. How many of us have noticed it. In the notice, it might show as 1 hour $1.2, but when exit before one hour, they will charge you 1.3+, I have seen that in few malls like Rivervale mall etc. We need to have a uniform EPS parking rule across(the parking fee might differ) but all should be charged by minutes and no hidden GST.

Be a MP. Every month earns $17K with FOC parking throughout Singapore. [laugh]

Heard there is a season parking where can park whole island free of charge. Maybe could call HDB Car Park section to advise us.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1