Dear CPF: Give Me Back My Money!

Going by the same argument.. If we spend all of our cpf monies upon withdrawal.. Then government need to feed those fellas.

Then those criminals in Changi chalet how leh.. Aren't they supported by tax payers monies?

Knn.. Just give back the monies to the rightful owners lah.. I tell you lah one day Lao Tian Yeah will act for all of us...

• Praise 1

(edited)

This CYY really wants to PLP to the max..

I really dun know what’s her agenda?

If it’s not our money, then where does the CPF money come from?we worked our socks off for survival n she got the bloody cheek to muttered all those nonsense.

Only in Sgp, where all the civil serpents will take its citizens for granted..

If it’s in other cuntries, I think she will be hunted down mercilessly..

Anyway, in the first place if this is even newsworthy ??

Crazy lady spewing nonsense in the hope of getting attention.. Pui..

Anyway, our politicians r getting absurd nowadays..

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 9

dont think so lei! My late-father's medisave was given back to us....but must wait about 1 month to process. All done by my brother and sister and distributed equally to all siblings! Even when my sis (single) bought over the flat, the sum that belonged to my late father was given back to us and also distributed equally.

Old Post but, thumbs up to you and your siblings. My experience is the exact opposite of yours. Very sad.

Old Post but, thumbs up to you and your siblings. My experience is the exact opposite of yours. Very sad.

wah.....sad to hear your experience. Care to share with us here as it would be great info.

For us, it was done by my elder sis who was living with our parents. She called up my eldest brother and together with my mum went to cpf. No protest or whatsoever from the other siblings. When the cheque was cashed we were called for a meeting and the monies distributed equally. Same goes when the hdb flat was sold to my sister......the money was distributed .....no fuss whatever.

Hypersonic

Wait, if CPF money is not our money, then it is whose money?

You can go Hong Lim Park to ask CYY
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

I am very curious, our government at one point in time, encouraged and sometimes force us to elect CPF but many of the ministers are still on pension scheme.

Is there something I missing out?

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

I am very curious, our government at one point in time, encouraged and sometimes force us to elect CPF but many of the ministers are still on pension scheme.

Is there something I missing out?

Confirmed ...... ....... we are missing out all those not told
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Shouldnt we scrap pension for ministers since no one else has it ?

you can table wipe your way to parliament and hint to them

can?

hail T2

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Yes i agreed that CPF should stay open for more options like for emergency usage apart from just retirement and HDB purchases maybe one good way is that for every 10 years of CPF contribution if certain requirement is met x percent amount of it can be allocated back to us etc, should be more flexible. 

Hypersonic

Yes i agreed that CPF should stay open for more options like for emergency usage apart from just retirement and HDB purchases maybe one good way is that for every 10 years of CPF contribution if certain requirement is met x percent amount of it can be allocated back to us etc, should be more flexible.

Sounds like we are begging for our money to be returned to us
  • Praise 4