Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
60 replies to this topic | 144 praises

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

Nonewposts
  • Nonewposts
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.sgcarmart...=374281&DL=2010

Laserjet praised this

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

Carmour
  • Premium member
    Carmour
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

374281_1b.jpg

Help me, and I will thank you.
Constructive & helpful replies, I will PRAISE.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah lau, the steering wheel....damn! 

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

Nonewposts
  • Nonewposts
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Class!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

Rezorn86
  • Premium member
    Rezorn86
    5th Gear
    Author Image

any going cnc test drive?? [laugh]

The Stig's Singapore Cousin!!
I Love Lada!!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Nonewposts
  • Nonewposts
    4th Gear
    Author Image

any going cnc test drive?? [laugh]

car havent reach cnc. Only pi

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

awful grill....i need to take a breather...cant take it for now....maybe next time....i dont know

Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Think prob with steering wheel.

But the interior ambience light really has wow me
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

For me, if I can comfortably afford this through honest work, means I have done decently in life. Only hope when I reach there my parents will still be around, then I can drive them in it.

Edited by Celicar, 21 November 2013 - 12:48 AM.

Doppel and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Despite high COE, it still has 400 orders

http://www.sgcarmart...le.php?AID=9252

What is half a million dollars in the Singapore context? Apparently it's not that big a deal if you happen to be one of the hundreds of people who have booked the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class, reported The Business Times. Daimler South-East Asia, the distributor of Mercedes-Benz, would not confirm the number, but it is understood that close to 400 orders have been taken for the latest version of its flagship luxury limousine.

To be launched to 1,000 guests here tomorrow, the three available variants for now - the S350 CDI, S400 Hybrid, S500 - are priced approximately between $450,000 and $600,000 (including COE). Interestingly, a surprisingly sizeable number of the higher-end S500 model with a V8 engine has been snapped up - one quarter of all bookings compared to less than 10 percent previously.

"This group of customers has seen their wealth grow exponentially because of asset inflation, so $500,000 is not considered a major expense. But not only Singaporeans have benefited; it's a worldwide phenomenon," said one observer.

In its run-out year this year, the S-Class notched up sales of only 88 units in the first nine months, compared with its traditional rival, the BMW 7 Series, of which 209 units were registered in the same period, while the corresponding figure for the Audi A8 was 38 units. Last year, about 350 units of the S-Class were sold, and at its peak, this outgoing model racked up sales of 850 units in 2007, one year after its launch.

Laserjet and Doppel praised this

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

went for the launch....looks ok lah.  not a screamer.  Pass this one.

the towkays shure snap up cos must show their top of line toy mah

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:18 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

steering wheel borrowed from lorry izit....

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:20 PM

Nonewposts
  • Nonewposts
    4th Gear
    Author Image

omv very high 130k for the S500L

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

went for the launch....looks ok lah.  not a screamer.  Pass this one.

the towkays shure snap up cos must show their top of line toy mah

IF given a choice, which one u would get? S class, A8, XJ, LS or facelifted 7 series?

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:15 PM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

A8 clearing stock for new facelift too

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

IF given a choice, which one u would get? S class, A8, XJ, LS or facelifted 7 series?

neither....cannot afford all [bigcry]  [bigcry]  [bigcry]

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

Manmaster

I like the new S-class interior!

alphard96 praised this

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dun bruff la. 

cannot afford......not to pay full cash, u mean? 

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cos u only can afford porsche brand or higher, merc, bm to u mean nth lol

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Well.
This is a car that only throttle2 , rAdx, porker, VM league can afford.

I'm outta here!

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Mercedes-Benz S-Class  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mervynwm  |  2nd Gear

The SUPERIOR S Class.

Tried the S350 and was given the privillege to drive a longer test route. The interior was nicely blended in, a typical level ups in the Mercedes Benz range of the higher quality built. If I didnt forget, it comes with electric adjustab... » Read More

Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Mercedes-Benz S-Class  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Thaiyotakamli  |  2Fast2Furious

Its a nice looking car but...

tested it, the facelifted S300L... Its a nice looking car, better than 7 series in exterior and interior with silent ride which i like most. No tyre noise and wind noise BUT... the ride not stable as i felt the suspension too soft and i... » Read More

Quick Reply

Tags: mercedes-benz s-class and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users